2nd Beat

"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓
𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕."

* * *

Time bypassed quickly and the school year was about to end. Christopher and Felix got closer and closer by the time and all of their classmates were so shocked because throughout the past semesters Felix never talked or approached anyone even if they tried reaching out for him, but Christopher did it so easily.

Christopher is a social butterfly, he makes friends easily. Their whole class likes him so much and he really likes his new classmates too, especially Felix Lee. Felix is his closest friend in their school or probably his closest friend among all of his friends even outside the school.

He felt so lucky to the fact that Felix never really talked to anyone before except for him and what makes it more special was Felix is only smiling in front of him, just like now.

"Lix, you should smile often, you really look gorgeous when you smile," he said. For him, Felix is the most beautiful human he saw in his whole life and he can't deny to himself that every second, every minute, hour, day and month, he's falling. He's falling deeply to the boy.

"Am I only handsome when I smile, Hyung?" Felix asked confused, addressing the older boy with a Korean honorific just like how he was taught by the older boy. Chris likes being called Hyung by the younger boy because it makes him feel different since they are the only ones to know about it and the other few Korean classmates in their class.

"No, you're really gorgeous. But you're even more gorgeous when you smile so try smiling more often so people will not mistake you as a brat," Chris responded. Well yes, most of their classmates are scared of Felix because they all thought that Felix is a big brat adding the fact that he's from a very rich family.

Christopher came from a rich family too and they often hang out in each other's house. Felix likes being at his hyung's house because he feels more comfortable there, it was like a real home, an ideal home for him. The older's mother is always there at their home, treating Felix so well that his mother or even his father can't do for him.

Christopher knows everything about Felix. The story behind his silence. It's all because of his parents so Christopher being the eldest among them two tries his best to make the younger happy.

"I don't want people clinging around me because I'm rich," Felix said. He hates being used because he came from a rich family. He already had enough of it in middle school, his so-called friends before are always asking him to treat them or just simply clinging around him to gain popularity. Felix hates being rich.

"Felix, you can't push everybody away from you, it's hard to live alone," Chris explained, trying to make the younger boy understand the reality about life. But it's not easy because Felix is being close-minded about it since he already experienced too many bad things in the past.

"I'm not alone, I am with you, see?"

"How about when we enter University? We'll be separated."

"I'll go to wherever you're going then," the older boy laughed a little, thinking about how hard Felix's plan was.

"You can't go everywhere I'm going," Chris said, faking a smile.

"I can, I have money," Felix responded. He sometimes acts spoiled since he can get everything he wants except for his parent's attention.

"Nah, it's the reality. You can't go everywhere I go," Chris laughed at Felix's reaction, who's currently making faces after hearing his hyung's argument.