Jimmy!

I arrived to Jimmy's in about 1 hour later even at full speed. I flew down Jimmy's driveway and up to his house that was closed in by trees. I stopped and got out without turning off the car. "Jimmy!" I cried and banged onto the door. "Jim please open the door mom's in trouble!" He opens the door and caught me as I fell forward. "What's wrong!" He asked as he stood me up and looked at the glass still in me from when I jumped. I was bleeding badly. He hurried me inside and he quickly cleaned me up. I told him about mom. He cussed and looked at me. "Stay here I have to go get your mom." He said in a no kidding tone. He went and grabbed a duffle back and a gun. I looked at him then at the gun. He saw me staring at it and he quickly slipped it into his waistband. He grabbed a box and handed it to me. "Stay safe, love you squirt." He murmured into my hair as he hugged me. He left quickly and I stared at the box in my hands. I heard the sound of his truck disappear and I slowly sat down on the couch. I opened the box to see a letter on top of a bunch of other papers. 
Dear Mary.
If your reading this,I'm dead and so is Jimmy. We love you. In this box is 500 dollars and 3 credit cards that are in my accounts for you. There is a gun with bullets and a knife. Keep up with them. There is also a computer with self wifi on it.There is information on how to find your dad. His name is Dean Winchester. He will keep you safe. Get some salt and draw these symbols around the room and on the floor at any place you stay. Line the windows and doors with salt. They will protect you. Don't come looking for us,they will catch you. Learn well, I love you.

The letter ended and I stared blankly at the page. I felt tears fall down my face as I read the letter over and over. "No,no,no this can't be true." I said out loud. A sob came from me as I looked through the stuff. I stood up and put the bullets in the gun, then put it in my waistband like I saw Jim do. I sat back down and took out a leather journal. I opened it and found the symbols. I pulled out a small leather satchel and I slipped the journal and other papers on my dad in it. I pulled out the black laptop and put it in the bag along with its charger. I got to the bottom and found a small black pouch. I opened it to see the Containment's of dead man's blood, salt, and holy water and  matches along with a lighter. I slipped the lighter into my front pocket and put everything else in the bag. I put the wad of cash in my wallet and slipped it into my back pocket. I walked out to my mom's old charger and said one more goodbye and a silent thank you for jimmy and my mother. I quietly slipped in the car a left without looking back.