Monthly girl Nozaki-kun(idk if i spelled that correctly) Chapter1

SPOILER WARNING⚠️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Rating:9/10
The reasoning for my rating: The reason for my rating was because at the end where Chiyo said "I love...you." And then this weird looking ass mf Nozaki, come here and tell me "Oh~ I love fireworks too.." AND IM LIKE DUMB ASS SHES NOT TALKING ABOUT THE FUDING FIIRE WORKS, SHES TALKING ABOUT YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Character rating:
Sakura(aka Chiyo):10/10
Reason is obviously because she's cool asf and she's amazing and awesome and she SHOULD HAVE MADE HER MOVE(although she did technically)

Nozaki:5/10
HE MAKES MY HEAD HURT.
HES FUCKING DEATH AND BLIND,istg bro he's so dumb she said "I love you" the. He gonnna say "I love the fireworks too🤨" dumb ass mf.

Yu Kashima: 100/10
SHES FUCKING AMAZING AND HOTTTTT. Bro idk who you are but you gotta admit, she's one of the best characters.

Mikoto Mikoshiba: 8/10
He's ok, i mean he's not the best or worst character the only thing I really liked about him is how he got flustered easily.

Masayuki Hori: 10/10
He's funny asf, and every time he kicks Kashimas ass it's always funny😭.

Yuzuki Seo:10000/10
She's amazing, she's got an awesome voice and she's chill.

Hirotaka Wakamatsu: 6/10
He's cool he doesn't get a lot of screen time so I have no really good opinions on him but he's cool ig.

Well that it for that any way next chapters going to be about: Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day

Word count: 260