Robo mom

(A/n:This was in the past also that's what Beans mom looks like. You'll see why she has bat wings on the side of her face and the bird/egg hacting is just something I added because I thought it was adorable so I added it!)

Beans's POV: "Whoo! That took a lot of time!" She looks just like my mother,I powered her on and she opened her then smiled at me. "Hello what is my name?" "Your name is Anastasia" "Ah I see and what are you to me" "I-I'm your nonbinary child named Bean" "Nonbinary...Hmm....please give me a while so I can understand what nonbinary means" I chuckled I'm so so so happy that I have a mom now! Now me and my brother Kit have a mother! "Ah so you have no gender and uses They/them or it/itself?"  "they/them please mama,also you have a younger son his name is kit" Mama just nodded her head.

We went outside and started to plant flowers it's something I've always want to do my whole life! "Boop!" I saw dirt was on my nose so I did the same. We went inside and got the dirt off I made my new mom like a real life human. "Oh mom! I want you to meet Zane! He's a robot like you mama" "Heh okay bean" Mom went to her 'room' her 'room' is the basement.

Don't get me wrong I love her but I can't let her be seen by my real mother. I started to call Zane,I was sitting on my bed in my bedroom while waiting. "Hello?" "Hey Zane! So I made a robot mom that's identical to my mother!" "The bat queen?" "YUP!" Zane agreed to come over since he's always wanted to meet my mom...heh,he acts like he's my boyfriend. "Beans! I'm baking you wanna join me?" "Sì mama!" I ran to the kitchen to join my mom and Kit I could tell Kit was with her because of his hooker shoes.

(A/n:I'll show you what he looks like later because tired)

I'm glad I have a happy family now! I'll make sure that I protect them and my friends with my whole life! It doesn't matter if I die while protecting them as long as their safe I'm okay with that even death will be okay!