Chapter Three

"Kija-kun you can go ahead. I've got things to do" You say.

"Things to do as in?" Kija questions. 

"Just things. Don't worry about me" You assure. 

"How can I not be worried? Especially after that Saturday's events!" Your eyes widen. 

"Yun told you?" You ask, sounding a little hurt. 

"Yun told me to look after you Y/N" says Kija.

"I will be fine Kija-kun... If you and Yun keeps guarding then... I probably will never be able to leave my shell" You said softly. 

Kija's eyes widen upon seeing your hurt expression. He then thinks to himself whether he and Yun are being too protective of you.

"Sorry Y/N" Kija apologizes.

"Can you let me be alone for today?" You ask.

"Alright but if there's anything drop me a call okay?" Kija ask and you nod.

You then pack your things and went to the library, hoping Jaeha might be there. However, you search the whole library. No sign of the green hair man.

"Guess he's not here... Come to think of it... I don't even know what he majors in. How am I suppose to find him?" You mumble to yourself. 

You eventually ended up searching the whole campus and eventually found him in the music room. You take a peek to see that he is playing an instrument. 

You quietly remain outside the music room as you listen to the beautiful melody he is playing. You smile as the music soothes your heart.

Soon, the music stop and you quickly take a peek to see why the music stop. You then realize that Jaeha stop playing as he is preparing to pack up. 

"You can come out now Y/N-chan" Jaeha suddenly speaks.

"H-How did you know I was here?" You ask, blushing from embarrassment as you make your way into the music room. 

"Oh you can't hide from me. I saw you" Jaeha says with a wink and you blush while looking away. 

Jaeha chuckles and carries his bag as he turns to face you.

"So. What brings you here?" Jaeha ask and you remembered the reason.

"I-I wanted to thank you" You say.

"Whatever you needed to thank me for?" Jaeha ask.

"Last Saturday... Thank you. I-If it wasn't for you... I don't know what may happen to me" You say.

"I see. I couldn't let a lady like you be harassed by those kind of people" says Jaeha.

"I-I-If you'd like, I-I'd like to treat you to something! A drink or even f-food" You stutter with a blush which made Jaeha think that you look really cute.

"Haha, why are you so cute Y/N-chan?" Jaeha ask, making you even more flustered.

"P-Please don't tease me Jaeha-senpai!" You said >.<

Jaeha chuckles and place his hand on your head to which take you by surprise. What's more, you weren't at all afraid of him. 

"Alright alright. So... Where do you want to take me to?" Jaeha ask. 

"Do you like bubble tea?" You ask. 

"Who doesn't?" Jaeha chuckles.

"Lead the way Y/N-chan"

You smile and eventually the two of you left the campus together, not realizing that Kija was watching the two of you with a pang of jealousy.

"Kija, let's go!" Kija's turns to see his two juniors Shin Ah and Zeno waiting for him.

"Coming" says Kija as he goes to his juniors.

You and Jaeha went to Kouka Bubble Tea, a famous bubble tea shop in town that everyone loves. Jaeha had requested for Ice Cream Milk Tea with Pearls while you initially didn't want anything, Jaeha insisted for you to buy as well so you ended up getting your favourite.

"Jaeha-senpai, I should have been the one paying" You say with a small pout. 

After all, you were suppose to treat Jaeha to something as a thanks anyways and yet Jaeha simply says that a woman shouldn't spent all her money for a man. It's a man's job.

"How are you such a flirt?" You wondered out loud.

"That's just my nature dearie" says Jaeha and you chuckle.

"Next time I am definitely treating" You say.

"Next time ehh..." Jaeha mumbles. 

You then realize something.

"Oh...You're graduating soon aren't you? We won't have time to meet up. You'll probably end up working elsewhere" You said. 

"I'll always be there whenever you need me Y/N-chan. Besides, I am always working at Awa Bookstore so you can always find me there" says Jaeha. 

"Sounds good. I'm usually running low on stationary supplies" You say.

"Drop by anytime you feel like it. It doesn't have to be when you run out of supplies. Come by anytime. I'll always welcome you" says Jaeha and with that smile of his, it made your heart flutter.

"Jaeha-senpai... What do you plan to do after graduation?" You ask. 

Jaeha's eyes widen by your sudden question. He thought for a moment. 

"I never really thought about it really. I know I major in Architecture but I can't see myself in that line of work" says Jaeha and you were confused by his words.

"Then why DID you major in Architecture?" You ask. 

"Well... It was out of spite. Sure, my results aren't so bad and aren't so good. I don't say I'm interested in Architecture, just having general knowledge is enough for me. Maybe... I'm still searching for what's really suitable for me" Jaeha says as he looks up into the sky.

You then gaze at his side profile as the gentle breeze made this moment looked really gentle as Jaeha's hair sway softly with the wind. Your heart beats faster and louder than usual. You had butterflies in your stomach. 

What is this feeling exactly? It feels very foreign to you. You don't exactly hate this foreign feeling. Rather, you enjoy it. 

"What about you Y/N-chan?" Jaeha turns to you and your eyes widen, quickly turning to face your drink. 

Jaeha notice you had been staring at him as he chuckles but decides not to tease you about it even if you'd look really cute in his eyes. 

"This is only my second year and I major in Interior Design. I enjoy designing furniture as I imagine how much comfort and coziness one house can be.

Home... Is meant to be somewhere cozy and safe from dangers. I want my designs to bring comfort and security to those people" You say. 

Jaeha remain silent before smiling again as he leans back.

"You'll become a great designer. I believe in you" says Jaeha. 

You glance at him before smiling. This is the first time someone had encouraged you.

"Thank you Jaeha. You're really kind" You said and Jaeha's eyes widen as he blushes while averting eyes from you as he quietly drinks his bubble tea.