Pt.9

Starting where I left off. 

Time skip to after the tour and they are now entering the dormitory. 

Izuku POV: 

As we all walked into the dormitory I felt eyes on me. I tap Shoto on the shoulder and that's when the whispering started.

The class, Aizawa-sensei, uncle Itazaki, and I all start walking towards the floor where our dorms are all located. We suddenly hear a shout. 'I know that voice! Crap!!'

Everyone in the group turns toward the shout that was coming from the end of the hallway.

"Hello, Sophia. Is everything alright?" Uncle Zaki asks the excited girl.

"Obviously not! My friends that live all the way in Japan are HERE! And no one told me! Izuku, Shoto I am hurt!!" Sophia says.

The class all looks at Shoto who has stepped away from the group. Sophia notices and runs up to him. The class and Aizawa both gasp as Shoto opens up his arms for a hug. 'Oh right. Shoto is closed off from people, as well as the class.'  Shoto and Sophia break apart and then she runs up to me.

"Uh- Do I know you?" I ask. Uncle Zaki gives me a look. The class is now staring at me.

"Huh!?! I am offended did all those nights at the club mean nothing to you!?" Sophia yells.

"The class gasp again. 'OMG they are so dramatic.' Aizawa looks at me with that shit-eating grin again. 'creepy-ass man'.  

"Um-" I try to speak but no excuses are coming to mind.

"Izuku..." I turn to Uncle Zaki who looks about ready to shoot me in the foot.

"Yes...?" I ask, trying to cover the quiver in my voice.

"I thought you were a better friend than that! And don't even try lying, you're terrible at it. 1. You are practically famous in Las Vegas. 2. You have your own pole at the club. Need I say more?" 

"Yeah, Izuku! You and Shoto have been the life of the party! Why try and cover that up!?" Sophia adds.

"Maybe because OUR CLASS is right here! Not to mention our TEACHER!!!" Shoto and I yell out at the same time.

"Well, you are staying in the same school as the rest of the gang...Your class was bound to find out." Uncle Zaki says. 'He has a point.'

"What about it Shoto? Where do we go from here?" I say as I walk towards him. He looks at me with a hint of fear in his eyes.

"I honestly don't know. I don't know how the class might take it." Shoto answers.

As we are having our whispered conversation the class is looking at us, waiting for an explanation of how this girl knows us and why she thinks I was in a club with her.

TBC  

Owner 2 shameless plug: Check out my Villain Deku story I'm currently writing part 2 where it starts off more normally hard tho cause of school but I write anytime that I can  

Sorry love for the shameless plug haha