5

I wake up to a loud "crash!" I jump from my bed and go into the living room prepared to fight. I walk into the living room and see Wade trying to do a tiktok dance. I sigh as i relax and make my clear my throat. Wade looks over at my and smiles. 

"What on earth are you doing at..." I look at the clock "at 7am in the morning! The sun isn't even awake."

 Wade goes to his phone standing on a makeshift tripod "I'm be to be like Charli but it's not working!" Wade whined to me as I want to go make coffee. 

"Who? Is this another one of your taxi drivers because Dopinder is already becoming a murder and i don't mind killing him but he's so pure." I hand him the cup of coffee and sit down. 

He shakes his head and says "There's no killing Dopinder and if he found his calling he should take it. I mean killing someone for the love of your life unbelievably pure," he looks in awe "but Charli is a tiktoker. You know like Renegade Renegade." He made a weird motion with his hands. 

"Uh I feel like it would hurt you if I said no... sooo nope." I said focusing on my coffee. I've learned after knowing Wade you shouldn't take everything he says so seriously. 

He looks offended and says "I can't believe it we need to learn this right now come on." He pulled me away before I could finish my coffee.

Time skip

"Annalise! I did it!" He said excitedly while jumping up and down. 

I sighed and put my book down "what did you do wade?" 

"I BECAME TIKTOK FAMOUS!" 

I was confused for a minute "ohhh thats good... wait did you post it in your suit?" 

"Ya?" He said confused. Oh shit if stark or the avengers see where he was in the video we could get caught. 

I hit his head "dumb ass where did you film it?" 

"Outside the apartment." He said sheepishly. 

I sighed "well now i have to find away to get Stark off our back because you wanted to be like a basic white girl." 

"Hehehehe sorry." He apologized scratching the back of his neck. 

"It's fine I just need sometime to come up with a plan, go fix my door you broke again." 

He walked off as I started to think. After 30 minutes I realized there was no way to get into the avengers tower. My phone beeped. I picked up the phone and pressed on the notification. It took me to an Instagram post Tony Stark made. 

I smirked as I said "looks like the avengers are having a masquerade party." Wade walked in 

"HEY Annalise DO YOU WANNA MAKE A TIKTOK WITH ME!" 

"ahhh" I said as I fell off the couch. 

I sighed "you know what sure but we have to do it somewhere secure." 

"Yayaya!" Wade said as he skipped of. I sighed and followed him. (tiktok at 1:29. Wade saying he's the pretty best friend). Wade was really exhausting sometimes.

"IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD SWING, ROCK, SNAP!" Wade screamed while trying to teach me a tiktok dance i guess. 

"Look Wade i really don't want to do this and you know when it comes to me and dancing it's a lost cause." I told Wade while pinching the bridge of my nose. 

"But i wanna get tiktok famous!" Wade cried like a toddler having a fit. 

"Well why don't you post it being really bad and people can make fun of you with me." I said sarcastically. 

He's eyes widened "that's the best idea ever thanks Annalise." I shook my head as he ran off to film a tiktok

Time skip

I was up at 7am researching who was going to Stark's party. All of the avengers, couple of non-important people. I then came across a father and daughter. They were the same age as me and wade so they would be perfect to impersonate. The problem is we look nothing alike even with masks on. 

"Wade come here!" I shouted to wade. I heard a crashing noise and saw Wade at the bottom of the steps. "Wade come here I need your help." Sometimes when Wade puts his mind to something he gets great results but he is too childish for that to happen all the time. 

"What's up Annie." He questioned and i cringed. 

"Don't call me Annie." 

"Why?" 

"Cause" I said vaguely. 

"Fine what about Anna, Lisa, Lise?" I shook my head to all of them. 

"Ugh your so annoying what about... Ann?" I thought for a moment. It did sound nice Ann. No that makes you sound weak. But it sounds great and he's trying to be nice. No he's trying to make us weak so he can stab us in the back. No he isn't. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. 'Stop' i say to myself before nodding my head at Wade. 

"Yayayaya! Ann, Ann, Ann!" He sang jumping up and down. 

"Sit down or I'll kill you." He sat down immediately even though he couldn't die. I shrugged and said "so I'm planning on infiltrating the Avengers Tower." Wade's eye widened for a second before saying, 

"Another mission. I love teasing the avengers. What's the plan?" I sighed.

"Their having a masquerade party and i found this pair of father and daughter who are roughly our age but look nothing like us." 

I told him and he thought for a moment before saying "just use your illusion skills." 

My mouth turned into a "o" shape. 

"I kind of forgot I had that power." I started explaining my plan to Wade. He was nodding along before he questioned 

"I know we're doing this to get back at the Avenger's but why like this?" 

"Because some dumb ass filmed a tiktok outside my apartment building as Deadpool." I said while he just chuckled. 

"Now all we need to do is get a dress, suits, masks, and get ready." Wade's eye widened and i knew what was coming next 

"make over montage!" Wade shouted.