Kirishima, Early training session

Kirishima's POV

I was awoken by a loud ringing of someone calling me. I tried to ignore it, but they kept on calling me. I leaned over to look at my manly clock on the wall. It read 3:23 AM. 

   "Who the hell is calling me at 3 in the goddamn morning?!"  I thought to myself. I decided to grab my phone and finally see who it was. As soon as I answered, I barely got out a groggy "Yes?" before I was hit by the loud, angry person on the other line. I just woke up, and since I didn't see who it was because I really didn't check, it kinda woke me up.

   "WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU SHITTY HAIRRRRR!?" They shouted. Ah yes, my best friend Bakugo. "Dude! You'll wake up everyone in the dorms! Keep it down." I whispered shouted, knowing that the people in the dorms nearby would be infuriated and I would try and calm them with my friendly likeness. "You PROMISED to come train with me at 3 in the morning yesterday until we needed to get up and go to our dorms to get ready!" He snarled like a dog. 

   "Oh sh*t! I literally forgot, I passed out from all of the studying last night and..." "I DON'T WANT YOUR EXCUSES BEEACTH! NOW!! I DON'T WANT TO SPEND ANYMORE TIME WITH SHITTY DEKU! I don't mind Ochako she's my friend and all but SHE COULD DO SO MUCH BETTER THEN FRICKEN DEKU! GET A BETTER BOYFRIEND GODDAMIT!" Bakubro interrupted me with loud shouting and I could tell mini explosions were popping at his hands. 

   "Alright, alright...wait. Midobro and Kirbybro are there?" I asked as I got out of bed and went to my dresser to change into my training clothes. "Kacchan! Not so loud remember what Kirishima-kun said about..." I heard Midobro faintly say in the background of the phone call as pulled a white t-shirt over my chest since I don't wear a shirt to sleep. "B-boyfriend?" Kirbybro said obviously flustered and probably stuck to the ceiling.

   "GODAMMIT ROUND FACE! Shitty nerd, take the phone. I need to get Pink cheeks of the stupid ceiling. DON'T BREAK MY PHONE!" Bakubro barked in frustration. "I'll be careful Kacchan! Hi Kiri-Kun! Kacchan is trying to fish Uraraka-San of the ceiling with the broom again." Midobro said in his usual likeness but I could tell he was slightly tired.

   "You seem tired Midobro, ya good?" I said as I slipped on my grey hoodie. "I didn't get a lot of sleep last night," Midobro said but paused with a yawn "Me and Uraraka-San had to try and find Asui. We couldn't though, she just kept hoping somewhere and we don't know where in the dorms she is."

   "Oh, I'm sure she's fine. Plus it's Tsu." I replied in comfort, while struggling to put on my grey sweatpants and keep the phone balanced between my head and shoulder. "Oh yeah it is! My bad" Midobro softly giggled. I was dressed and ready to go, so I got my duffel bag with all my training necessitates. I quickly sling it around my shoulder and unlocked my door.

   "Alright" I said to Midobro "Where are we meeting again?"