Ch 4

Law's pov

"so what if it's pink?! Won't white be so fucking boring to you?!" techno enrages

"oi techno! What's up with you and your screaming?" we heard someone ask as techno growled

"does the pink snow and Sakura trees offend you?!" techno yelled at the guys way taller than him.

That guy had a dark brown hair with a white streak of hair, he was wearing a faded yellow sweater and round glasses.

"oh? It's an eyesore actually, but since you're my older brother, I gotta owe it up to you... I hate pink, shouldn't the snow be blue instead~?" that guy cooes as he noticed us.

"oh? Oh! Look! A polar bear!" the guy points at bepo

"huh?! Where?!" techno looks around

"there you blasted idiot!" the guy holds his head and forcefully turns his head towards bepo.

Techno's..... 'agressive' demeanor went All away

"AWWWWWW HOW COME I HAVE NEVER NOTICED THIS CUTIE BEFORE!" techno said patting bepo's head.

"and it's so soft!" techno said with sparkles in his eyes.

The guy and Sam bursted laughing to the point the guy dropped to the snowy ground.

"oh my gosh technoooo!! Your pink obsession and polar bear obsession is on the rise!! You already own two bears you want another one?!"

"no! Sadly this bear is taken by this guy so I'm just a pat on the head" techno says patting bepo's head.

"waaaay! Sorry sorry.,.... I'm Wilbur by the way, second oldest, the guy that's obsessed, he's the oldest. We're twins" Wilbur now specified who he is.

"anyways, I hope (y/n) is free today, there are already a few problems..." Wilbur sighs

...

We arrive at the huge castle that was in the middle of a city that has either hybrids, demigods, or gods to say as 'citizens'

FUCKING CITIZENS

I just silently followed as the twins were arguing about something.

"princess must be in the library by now..."

"yup. She is and she's a nerd" techno says laughing

"you do know she's doing the job that's supposed to be yours as the next king.... Right?" Wilbur said sweat dropping.

"oh yah..." techno said to himself.

"now who's these people Sam?" we heard a soft and sweet voice by the intersection in the castle halls.

"oh! Queen Kristen! Hello!" Sam bowed

There was this woman that has black hair, she had a large hat and six gold wings...