Dancing without music

"From the very first moment I met you, I was yours" Izuku sang as he looked behind the class. Directly into Aizawa's eyes before looking away.

"Every part of me new it I'd never felt like that before! To the edge of the world I would go if you'd only ask me to"

This time izuku stared straight into Aizawa's eyes as he sang "And I wish you would, I wish that you would"

Izuku turns away from Aizawa and the class and walks to the window. He leans against it, a pained expression on his face, as he sings
"But you can't love me like I want you to! And I don't want to face the truth."

"Loving you is like Dancing without music." Izuku sings as he stares out the window. "Loving you, no I don't know why I do it. Loving you is so hard, it leaves me with bruises. Loving you is like Dancing without music, dancing without music~"

He pushes away from the window and walks back to where he was before. "And there nothing that I wouldn't do to truly be yours! When you touch me I swear it's like heaven but I'm left at the doors"

The class stared in mixtures of awe, pity and concern for the class cinnamon role. Some noticed izuku staring at the back of the room and a few connected the dots when they saw it was Aizawa he was looking at with such longing and pain. They turn back as izuku starts to sing with a renewed vigour.

"And there's nothing I can do or say to change your mind or numb the pain. I know you'll never feel the way that I do"

"And I'm getting tired of night like this, spinning on the precipice, cause you can't love me like I wish you would" he looked almost frustrated as he sings this.

"Loving you is like dancing without music, loving you, no I don't know why I do it, loving you is so hard
It leaves me with bruises, loving you is like dancing without music~
Dancing without (ohhhhh woahhh woahhhh woahhh)

"But you can't love me like I want you to and I don't want to face the truth" Izuku sings softly and the tears start to escape.

"Loving you is like dancing without music" Izuku swallows.

"Loving you no I don't know why I do it, Loving you is so hard it leaves me with bruises" He turns his head to the side and tilts it slightly.

"Loving you is like dancing without music" He sings finishing the song as he once again stares into his crushes eyes. Tears shine brightly in his eyes and on his cheeks.