The Dream

Chapter 3

"Ow." I hiss as the nurse cleans the blood from my head where I bumped it.

"That was a bad bump!" the nurse says worriedly. "Might have killed you."

I realize she has an accent. I have no idea what it is. It's not like our accent from speaking Heelio. Hers sounds like it's a Dutch accent but with British mixed in. So weird.

"Miss?"

"What?!" I rush out as I come out of thought.

"Do you want a piece of candy?" asks the nurse.

"Do I ever!" I cry out happily as reach for a piece. I take two. In my mind I'm thinking "Who cares!" "Thank you!" I say gratefully.

"You are welcome." the nurse says in high spirit. "Bye!"

"See ya!" I cry out. "Maybe." I mutter. We hop on our hover bikes (yeah I know awesome) and get out of here.

"WOOF ARF ARF!" barks Maylie as we come inside.

"Hi precious puppy!" I coo at her. I look at the clock. 9:36 PM. "Gosh, it's late!" I say to Maylie. "Let's go to bed girl."

"Wof." Maylie agrees in her special bark.

------

After I got ready for bed I lay in bed thinking. Maylie is at the foot of my bed.

"Hey girl! You know sometimes I wish I could talk to animals." I say. "Wait a second. Oh, no." I say remembering the power I have. "Hmm. Speak." I tell Maylie.

"HI HI HI HI!!!!" she barks in my mind. "AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream.

"What? What is it? Maylie asks me. "Y-y-y-you just t-talked." I stutter out.

"Well, of course I did. Duh!" Maylie laughs. I just stare at her like a stupid person.

(MAYLIE'S POINT OF VIEW)

She was just staring at me. She looked like she was surprised I was talking. Maybe that's why whenever I asked for a treat she just said "Oh aren't you such a cutie!" Hmm. Yeah that would make sense. Well I better calm her down before she starts shaking more than she already is.

"Calm down calm down." I tell her.

"Muhnuh hunih." she mumbles. Oh my gosh! Poor her. Now I'm sad that I spoke. She keeps mumbling. "Wow!" she makes out. "This is awesome." She falls asleep and after a while so do I. I have a weird dream. Yes dogs have dreams. Mostly one. The Dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't get to do an author's note last time and also that the update was so late. By the way I didn't put that it was chapter 2 last chapter. Sorry! What should I call you? Guys is too normal give me ideas! Until next time!

Love,

Kylie xox

Future Kylie: I AM SO SORRY HOW TERRIBLE THIS IS I SWEAR IT WILL GET BETTER.