(SS) 🦢|Wings | 🦢

Art ; by me on insta lmao-(just enjoy the story or the art :'))
Notes ; if there a grammar/misspelled tell me
(i just find out dream eyes color is blue from one of tommy video ; -;
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
!SIDE STORY!
Philza's pov
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

As i look to the woods i missed her....i try to serach for her,but she gone like she erased from existence.

I live for so long without her,as i spread my wings and start to goes into the woods,i feel like she here but where?.

As i keep through the woods,i search,and keep searching but, where is she...

as i heard of footstep behind me,i turn round to see...

a tall woman who wearing a witch like hat,with that bride would wear to hide there faces,a clothes fused with dark purple and black.

long hair colored with black,and her fierce eyes who dull fill with darkness,greet me with her smile.

god i miss those times when we alway talk but,what happen?...

"Phil you're back?..." as she pick me up slowly,and brought me up to face her...

as i nod up in sky since she tall and big cause,she an goddess,goddess of fate and twist

I guess she really held our fate together...

As its all dissapeared,when someone called my name..its was ranboo

And she put me down and said goodbye,and dissapeared in thin air...

i guess with me again....kristina(MUMZA👀🕵️)

and goes to ranboo to goes back to my place where i stay beside her beautifull and galaxy forest...

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
MUMZA IS FINALLY APPEARED and yes this is a bit lore and show up of mumza I wanna put some dialogue of phil and mumza talking but im lazy ; -; so yeah enjoy ^^