Taken

It is the great age of the pirate era, Gol D. Roger announced his treasure, the "One Piece" somewhere within the Grand Line, many pirates are constantly battling to search for it.

One man in particular, does not care about all the events unfolding. He simply has no interest in this treasure. That's right, the man's name is Dracule Y/n Mihawk, the strongest swordsman in the world, who has many names. He wears ornate clothing of black and red, with a crucifix pendant, which hides a little dagger, giving him the appearance of a Spanish swordsman. His attire consists of a wide-brimmed black hat decorated with a large plume, and a long, open black coat, with red, flower-patterned sleeves and collar.

 His attire consists of a wide-brimmed black hat decorated with a large plume, and a long, open black coat, with red, flower-patterned sleeves and collar

Here we are with the said man in his island called Kuraigana island, a ruin, but nonetheless, the man decided to make the ruined island his home.

Mihawk, but main name , Y/n, is seen taking a stroll through his farm around his castle, sporting a cup of tea, and while wearing his signature look. He seems to have an event planned later, probably harassing pirates trying to get the "One Piece" again...

Y/n: Mm. The tea is good. This one is probably the best I've brewed.

Y/n adjusts his hat to combat the sun's rays on his hawk-like, piercing yellow eyes.

Mihawk closed his eyes and sat down on a chair nearby, tea in hand.

Y/n: I wonder when that newspaper bird will come. I'm itching to see the news.

He opened them again and took a sip.

While sipping, in the corner of his eyes, he spots an unusual flower blooming from a bush next to the chair.

Y/n: I wonder how this one smells.

Y/n leaned in on the flower and took a sniff, the smell going through his nasal cavity and sending information through his brain

Y/n: Fragrant... Reminds me of a flower festival. Mm.

Y/n took another sip of his tea and enjoyed the morning

Ofcourse, that was all ruined.

Halfway through his tea, a man jumped out behind a bush and aimed something at him.

???: I got you now, bastard! I'll avenge my crew, 'Hawkeye!'

Y/n: I have no interest in the death of your crew. And since you have ruined my good morning, you will now join your said crew.

???: Fuck you! Go to hell, bastard!

The man fired a projectile at Y/n from his hand. It seemed to be a devil fruit's doing.

Y/n: Hoh, a devil fruit user? That's not what you see everyday a few hours in the day. I am annoyed. I will end this in a matter of seconds, no, maybe a millisecond will do.

Mihawk grabbed his blade, 'Yoru', with one hand, a black curved blade long blade, almost the as the same height as him (6'6ft), the gold white handle appearing like a crucifix, with jewels imbued in it. It is said the blade turned black due to the amount of haki being poured in it by the previous user.

Y/n cut the man's head off using a swift  with relative ease, just as he said, the motion took a millisecond

Y/n cut the man's head off using a swift with relative ease, just as he said, the motion took a millisecond.

However the rainbow projectile did not seem to be stopping

Y/n: What's with this thing. Such a nuisance.

Y/n cut the projectile into a million pieces, it seemed to be gone now, and putting Yoru back in it's scabbard, Y/n turning away and walking towards his tea cup, looking to continue the already ruined morning.

However the projectile had other plans. It immediately teleported towards Y/n's back and expanded. Swallowing him

Y/n tried to dash away, but it was proving to be useless, he tried to cut it up again to free himself, but then again it didn't do anything, he tried using a move against it, nothing.

Y/n had multiple theories in his mind about what's going to happen next. 1, he was going to die, but that's a 0.002% and less possibility, seeing the user was significantly weak. 2, he is going to get minorly injured, which is possible, 60% or less. 3, major injury, 0.5%, and many more

A nervous sweat rolled down his temple, waiting for what's next to come.

And that was the moment he realized, he is nowhere near his castle anymore, in particular, he seemed to be in the middle of a highly advanced civilization.

For a moment, his nervousness stopped, but... Where was he going to go next? How does he get back to his island? What's this new place? Is this the same world?

All those questions flooded his thoughts. But he was stopped by a small green curly haired boy bumping into him, his hair significantly looking like that of a broccoli's.

???: A-aa-a-h! I-I-I'm sorry! Holy! He is so tall, and what's with the getup!? He looks like something out of a shonen manga! Is he a hero? Also why- how is he carrying that big of a sword...

Y/n: I see. Go on your way young man. I will try to ignore those mumbling I've heard.

Y/n walked away, trying to find some clues to where he is.

Y/n: What a weird kid. I need to investigate this land.