Bounty Hunt

It has been 12 hours since Y/n started doing his investigation. He has found out that the currency of this world is not the same as his old world (Beli), but something called 'Yen'.

Currently the time is 6am, Y/n did not risk falling asleep, but he did take a few power naps of an hour interval, to recover some of his lost energy. Some thugs that were walking nearby that noticed his big black blade and the golden gem imbued handle immediately got the thought of 'Im going to steal that sword from that homeless man and sell it' but got stopped immediately once they realize the height difference, 6'6 man, clearly showing off his ripped chest.

Then they all think 'actually nevermind, my gut's telling me not to do that.'

Anyway, back to the present.

In a dark alleyway, 2 glowing hawk-like yellow eyes glow from the darkness, the figure slowly comes forward, revealing an annoyed Y/n and dumbfounded Y/n.

Y/n: Now that I found out that I can't go back no matter what I try, where do I go now.

The man looks at the morning sky and a thought rushed to his head

Y/n: Money comes first. I'll see next about what's to come.

Y/n began to exit the dark alleyway and wander around, trying to find wanted signs, like in his old world. What he is trying to do here is do bounties, although he hates doing other people's bidding, he has no choice, but to do this temporarily until he finds a more stable income.

After a few more minutes of wandering around he spots a wanted poster.

Using his great vision, he reads the wanted poster.

Y/n: Villain Wanted: Nickname "Sludge", a new villain around making chaos, come to the local police station if you have spotted, or subjugated said villain to receive your reward.

Y/n: What a turn off, Sludge sounds and looks like a slime villain, I don't want to get my clothes dirty.

Y/n: Reward: 100,000¥

Y/n: Hmph, I guess I'll take that one. 100k sounds good enough.

Y/n tears off the poster and puts it in his jacket to always have a picture of the bounty.

Y/n: I'll try searching somewhere around there.

Mihawk began to search around.

Meanwhile...

-----------------------------------------------------

After having a moment for himself, Izuku held his chest

Izuku: Hold yourself up high and plunge forward!

He says and laughs weirdly as he walks under a short tunnel.

After a short time he heard some weird slushing sounds from a manhole, and it going out of it and lunging at Izuku

Izuku: A villain?!

Izuku tried to run away, but gets caught by the slime villain and tried to force itself in Izuku's body

Sludge: Calm down, this'll only hurt for about 45, seconds, thanks for the help, you're my hero!

After a few seconds of struggling, Izuku began to lose consciousness

Izuku: I'm losing strength...

Izuku: Somebody!... Somebody help me!

Izuku's vision began to fade into black.

Izuku: I'm dying...