chapter 3

You are walking through the halls of UA and you stop in front of your brothers classroom as the bell rings class 2-A

Walks out as you wait for your brother Kaminari and Hitoshi

are in the middle of a conversation as you follow behind.

Kaminari turns around and looks at you "oh my god i didn't even see you Y/N!" Hitoshi looks at Kaminari and says "no way you didn't see them." You three reach the cafeteria Hitoshi, you and Kaminari all sit by the bakusquad.

Bakugo glares at you and then looks at Kaminari and says angrily "What is that THING doing here." Hitoshi and Kaminari look at you awaiting your response. You have always been the comeback master. Bakugo has always been rude and liked to embarrass you. You actually have been friends with him for a while. After your brother joined his friend group he had his friends over almost always.

"Hey Y/N, since you've been here at UA for three weeks now, can I ask something?" you were about to answer but she cut you off.

"Okay good, well have you formed a crush on anyone?"

You started to blush, but you kept level headed.

"Well yes I have, I just don't feel comfortable talking about it in front of the guys especially my brother." oh no now they will know something's off. You confided in your brother with everything you two never kept secrets from each other.

But on the other hand you were a young adult and didn't need to tell him everything.

263 words