Chapter 42

When I came off of stage, I received a hug and alot of praise for the song I wrote. I wonder if they noticed it was about Niall? Maybe. Perhaps.

I forced my best fake smile despite the heartache and yearning I felt for him..

I waved to the boys as they ran onstage after Essie introduced them.

Oh Niall.. Why am I always so stupid..

Niall p.o.v

"ONE DIRECTION!!!!" Essie yelled. The crowd screamed as tye boys and I ran onstage and we smiled to Kat, who was onstage with her turntables. Soon, the opening chords for Teenaged Kicks blared through the arena and we sang through it before singing Best Song Ever.

After that the music stopped and we put Louis' plan into action. Cod I was nervous.

"Now, I'm sure everyone here has someone special in their lives." Harry began. "I do. Who has someone special in their lives?!"

We all raised our hands. Liam, actually raised one hand and pointed to Katrina with the other. She laughed and blew him a kiss.

"Yea everyone has someone special in their lives, even if it's a Kat. But.. Sometimes things go horribly wrong with our special someone, and you feel lost." Liam added.

"Tonight we wanna help someone mend fences with their special someone-"

"Or at least stop them from falling apart completely." Everyone laughed at how Lou ended Zayn's sentence and Liam gave Kat the signal to start.

Zayn: I'm sinking inside

And the masts and lines are broken down tonight.

I swallow my pride

But we're drowning in the ocean and it's tearing my heart open

Harry:Baby, we're high then we're low, first it's yes then it's no, and we're changing like the tides

Yeah, but I want you, I need you, and I guarantee you we'll make it out alive

Me: 'Cause I don't wanna fight no more,

Even when the waves get rough

I don't wanna see the day we say we've had enough

All: And I don't wanna fight this war

Bullets coming off our lips

But we stick to our guns and we love like battleships.

Like battleships.

Boom, ba-boom, boom, ba-boom, boom, boom

And the cannon goes

Boom, ba-boom, boom, ba-boom, boom, boom

And the cannon goes

Liam:Bombs fly through the air

And I know that we're both playing not so fair.

Me: Ih, show, show me you care

I got my white flag up and it's waving 'cause you know this love's worth saving, baby.

Louis:We're high then we're low, first it's yes then it's no, and we're changing like the tides

Yeah, but I want you, I need you, and I guarantee you we'll make it out alive

'All: Cause I don't wanna fight no more,

Even when the waves get rough

I don't wanna see the day we say we've had enough

I have three parts in this act, the last solo is the one that's the most important.

But I'm only singing it if my girl is here with me. She HAS to be here when I sing it. Here with me.

All:And I don't wanna fight this war

Bullets coming off our lips

But we stick to our guns and we love like battleships.

Like battleships.

Boom, ba-boom, boom, ba-boom, boom, boom

And the cannon goes

Boom, ba-boom, boom, ba-boom, boom, boomm

My part is close, and Cammie is right there. If she won't come to me, I guess I'll have to go get her myself.

Harry: And we love, yeah we love

Liam: And we love, yeah we love

I walked up to Cammie and took her hand, my solo is just before the last chorus.

Niall: I'm sinking inside

Can we finally put our weapons down tonight?

The crowd cheered and the others continued singing as I leaned over and kissed Cammie lightly. Then I lifted her and spun her around.

"I hope you feel like a rebound.." she murmured.

I shook my head no. "Nah not really... Should I

"You're no rebound, Niall. You're the one I should've been kissing all along.."

"Well now we both know that." I smiled placing my forehead against hers.

She laughed. "Go hunt a leprechaun!"

...

Cammie p.o.v

The entire arena was psyched after Rihanna's performance. But even after Niall and I's duets and tge dance routine, noone got as much applause as Liam and Kat's rendition of Just Give Me a Reason by P!nk.

"Okay guys it's almost time to go!" I called. After the crowd finished booing, I sat next to Josh as he played the final song, while I sang, pictures flashed across the screen of me and my friends. This was my happiness. This was what I'd always wanted.

A/n

the nxt chapter will hav cammie's song. It will also be the last one.

Chk out my new book Undercover:Hitlist

The boys' real girlfriends aren't characters. I created my own n you'll see why i did that.

Luv u guyz

carly