Discord

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock blasting in my ear. "BLOODY CHRIST!" I yell. I turn to my side and press the button on the clock and stop it. I sigh and stand from my bed a little lightheaded. I walk over to my closet and pick out an outfit, I don't have school today but needed to wake up at a good time so I can stream with my best friends. Tommyinnit and Tubbo. We all have known each other for a while and have visited each other before. They are the only ones who have seen my face. I grab an outfit from my closet that consists of a black long sleeve turtle neck that hugs my torso and arms, and a white shirt that has a moon and sun on it over top. I also grabbed a pair of jeans that I cuffed at the ends and a white belt. I attached a chai fro two of the belt loops, the chain was decorated with small gummy bears made of colored resin. I put on socks and a pair of black high top converse and a sweatshirt. The sweatshirt was a gift from tubbo, he does it when he has prototype merch and he wants me to test it. This hoodie specifically he asked to be made for me. It had glitch marks all over it in small x's and a bee, butterfly, a curse word that said F*CK! With the Astor and the aster symbol, and something new. It was a small golden crown that had three dots inside of it. He sent this about a week ago so I'm not surprised. I put on the hoodie and walk downstairs and greet my mother, and sister who are currently laughing and playing card games, my father is probably in his study on a work call. "Ahh, Karma, your awake!" My mother says. "Yep, I set that bloody alarm clock and I'm slightly regretting it..." I said with a yawn. My sister and mother laugh. "Their is a monster in the fridge for you, and I arranged for you to go visit Toby later this afternoon. Tom should be there as well. You have your car keys?" My mother asks. I take my keys from my pocket and show them to her as I bend over to grab the monster from the fridge. It's a normal occurrence, I'm taller than tubbo but shorter than Tommy. And my mother likes to put things down low in the fridge. Pretty annoying not going to lie. I stand back up fully and nod as a close the fridge door and make my way back up to my room. I place my monster on a coaster and start up my PC. My desktop opens to my background picture of me,tubbo, and Tommy all smiling and having fun. I smile at the memory and open up discord. I get on my phone then and tweet out my live.

@GliTchedgamer
Hey everyone! Getting ready to start a stream! Come and join!
—————————————
@Tubbo
I can't wait to play games with you

@GliTchedgamer replies to @Tubbo
Me to :)

@tommyinnit
What about me Glitched!?

@GliTchedgamer replies to @tommyinnit
Sorry Tommy, I love Tubbo more <3

@tommyinnit replies to @GliTchedgamer
You know what? I'm not going to play with you anymore.

@GliTchedgamer
Just made Tommy not wanna play games with me :)
Life is good ✌️

————————————

I laughed to myself and started up my twitch and put up my waiting screen that had fanart of Tommy,tubbo, and I just talking and having fun. It was of our Minecraft avatar though, seeing on how I haven't done a face reveal yet. I wait a few minutes and hop on call with tubbo. "Tubbo!" I yell into my mic, my stream is muted so they couldn't hear me. "Glitch!" Tubbo yells out and then there is a ding. I have eye prepare myself because I know damn well it's Tommy. "HELLO GLITCH AND TUBBO!" He screams with a voice changer. I cringe and fall out of my seat a bit after I unmute stream. My camera is off though and pointed up invade it gets turned on. "JESUS FUCK TOMMY!" I scream into the mic and the other two laugh. I deafen my discord to talk to chat. "Hello my beautiful wonderful most amazing chat!" I say with excitement. What can I say, I love my chat, even if they are super unfunny. I watch as chat rolls in with Hello's and other things. "Today chat! We will be playing FNAF and they will be helping me. I'm scared chat, send help." I say as I undeafen to hear Tommy screaming. "-UT I WANNA DO IT!" Tommy screams. But I'm not gonna have this. "HELLO BITCH BOIIIII!" I yell. I'm not child friendly.

-After Stream-

I deafen my audio on discord to read out subs and followers. I also answer some of the last questions. Once I'm fully done I decide to raid someone. I look at someone who I have been watching a lot of( streams, not stalking. Please don't report me:( ) and I decide to raid them. They make me laugh with what they say and do so why not. "Alright chat! My little lovelies, it's time to raid! You know the rules! Now go on. Go surprise Ranboo with tons of follows and subs!" I say with a smile as I watch my viewers decrease and move into his stream. He was in the middle of talking when he stops and saw the brow count raising quickly. "Wait,wait,chat? What's happening?" He asks and chat responds with tons of the word 'RAID!' I smile. God I love my chat. I could her the smile on his face as he said "Oh! That's awesome, thank you GliTchedgamer for the raid. Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" He said I donated fifty bucks( don't the the currency to the British equivalent of fifty dollars)

GliTchedgamer donated $50!
Anytime, you deserve it! :)

The donation popped up on screen and he read it. "Awe, thank you- wait. Fifty bucks? You didn't have to donate that much!" He said.

GliTchedgamer donated $100!
To bad :)

It popped up on screen again and he just gasped. "Dude! No, stop it! You don't have to donate so much!" He practically yelled, this made me laugh more.

GliTchedgamer donated $150!
The more you say that, the more I donate! Anyways, Chat, have you heard of Prime? It's where you can subscribe to Ranboo for free and it gives him money! Everyone Prime! Like Rn!

I could practically hear is eyes widen and his mouth go gaping. Then the subs went up, as well as followers. "Oh my god, GliTched you are now my favorite person, thank you so much for the $300- wait, you spent three hindered dollars on me??" He practaically screams.

GliTchedgamer donated $300!
Yep :) get used to it I'm going to raid you a lot I feel like.

"SIX-HUNDERED!?" He yells. "Oh my god, GliTched, stop it! I need to call Tubbo." He says as he hops on call my my friend. "Tubbo,Tubbo! I need you to tell the person who donated six-hundered to stop." He said. "What was their name?" Tubbo asked and I laugh. "Uh GliTchedgamer. First g and t are uppercase." He says and I can hear tubbo's eye roll. "Glitch, stop it!" He says. I ask him to add me to the call over discord and a let's me in. "I don't think I will Tubbs." I say with a smile. Ranboo gasps. "So your the one who has been sending me a lot of money! Stop it!" He said laughing. I laugh to and reply with three tsk tsk tsk. "Ranboo, this is Glitch, she is one of my friends in the UK and we are best friends. She is also a large streamer." He says and I laugh. "Will I get to meet her when I go over soon?" Ranboo asks. "Heh?" I say genuinely confused. "Ranboo is coming to the UK in a few weeks, like four I think." Tubbo said."cool, I hope to meet you Mr.Boo." I said and he laughed a bit at what I said. "Well imma head out now! It was nice to meet you Mr.boo and I hope to be leaving more donations on your streams!" I said before I left the call. I sit back in my chair and sigh. I leave my last donation of twenty dollars and say imma log off. He sounds sad but says it's ok and washed me a good day. Then mentions on how we should collaborate sometime. I smile at that and turn off my computer and move to my bed. Just then my phone vibrates and I pick it up and open it to reveal a friend request on Twitter and on discord. The friend request belongs to Ranboo. I have a feeling we are going to become good friends.

At 12:00
—————-
I get up and grab my keys to head out to my car. The sky is littered with dark clouds that signal it will probably rain later in the day. I get in an close my door and attach my seatbelt. I start the drive to Tubbo's.

Tubbo's POV
———————
I'm still on call with Ranboo when I hear a car pull into the driveway. "Hey Ranboo, I'll be right back." I said as I walk over to my window and look out. "Oh! Glitch is here!" I said as I watched her get out of the car. She is wearing one of my prototype hoodies that has mine, Tommy's, Ranboo' sand her logo, or just things that signify it's our defining traits. Mine is the bee, hers the butterfly, Tommy the curse word and Ranboo his crown. She probably doesn't know who's crown it was but it's ok. She was wearing her red and white hair in a ponytail but is was slightly messy. I go back to my desktop and then heard another door close. I thought she was alone...?

1695 words

Hello babes! Longer chapter than I would usually do but still here non-the less! I hope you all enjoy it! I love you all <3