Visit

Tubbo's POV
———————
I hear another door close. "I thought she was alone..." I say to myself. I go back to my desk top and shrug it off and put my earbuds in again. "Sorry Ranboo, one of my friends is here, maybe you can talk to her again!" I say with a smile as I look into the camera. Then it hit me like a brick, Karma hasn't done her face reveal yet, I'll just have to turn off my camera or end stream. "Ok, chat, so since one of my friends is here who hasn't done a face reveal yet we have two choices! One, is we turn of camera and continue the stream! And the second is we end stream for today and pick back up tomarrow!" I say with a smile. My kids opened a poll and most said to just end stream. It makes sense because I've been streaming for a while now. I end my streams how I usually do but then Karma walks in with tommy. Now I understand. Tommy crouches enough for the stream to see his face while karma is just tall enough to where my camera can't see her face. "Heyo Tubbo!" Karma says and Tommy just puts his hand on my desk and leans into the Mic. "Hello people!" He says. "Oh my god, I'm a year younger than you Tommy and yet your more a child than I am!" Karma says as I laugh. I can hear Ranboo laugh at her words as well.I end stream and the two sit down karma sits on the ground while Tommy sits on my bed. I smile and unplug my headphones so my two friends can talk to Ranboo. "Ranboo, your on speaker now, Glitch and Tommy are in the room." I say. "Ok, that's cool" he says with a smile. I can tell even if I can't see him. "Anyways Ranboo, I'm going to leave you with Glitch while Tommy and I do something, we should be back soon. And glitch, you can sit in my chair and log into your Minecraft account on my PC." I say as I drag Tommy out. Am I playing match-maker? Hell yea!

Karma's POV
———————-

Tubbo just decided to leave me here, with Ranboo. Not that it's a bad thing, just weird. "Well, that was odd." I said with a small laugh as Ranboo laughed as well. I can see myself becoming friends with this guy. "It was, It was." He said. "So Mr.Boo what would you like to do?" I ask a smile evident on my face. "Are you smiling?" He asked slightly laughing. "I- yes?" I said with a luau as I smiled wider. "I knew it!" He yelled with a smile evident on his face as well. "Anyways, when are you visiting the UK?" I ask him, genuinely wondering. "I go in about a week and a half from now." He says and my smile grows. "Well then I'll have to make it a goal to come and visit you and Tubbo! And then we can hang out together! Tommy included of course." I said clearly smiling. "That sounds awesome!" He said.

Ranboo's POV
————————-
"I knew it!" I yelled. I am smiling like a mad man. I guess it's because Glitch is just so easy to talk to. "Anyways,when are you visiting the UK?" She asked me. She sounded like she was actually wondering not just trying to clear the dead space of quiet. "I go in about a week and a half from now." I say with a small smile. I can practically hear her smile grow through the call. "Well than I'll have to make it a goal to come and visit you and Tubbo! And then we can hang out together! Tommy included of course." She says clearly smiling wide. "That sounds awesome!" I say smiling.

*about an hour later*

"Hey, I gotta get off soon to go ahead and pack, could you perhaps put your discord in the discord chat so we can talk more not just through tubbo?" I say with a laugh. "Of course!" She says and then her discord pops up and I go ahead and friend her. "Alright.,bye glitch!" I say and end the discord call. I lean back in my chair. I get up and stretch from sitting in my chair for hours straight. I'm honestly even more exited. Even if I did have to lie to her about when I'm going in. Truth is I'm going in in a few days. But I also feel like surprising her so why not. I can already tell we are going to become very close friends. As I finish stretching I feel my phone buzz from my pocket. I take my phone out and see it was her adding me back. I smiled as I typed out

Ranboo
Hallo :)

I smiled slightly as it said that she started to type.

GliTchedGamerXD
heyo :D