The Beginning

My mother as I remember was always effortlessly gorgeous her long wavy  beach blond hair that shone gold in the sunlight, her deep rich brown eyes and perfectly tan skin.
Her name was Racheal Smith.
When she got pregnant with me at the age of 19 her family kicked her out for being  "irresponsible" and a "whore" as they put it but that didn't matter because she had me. We always had a close relationship since it was just the two of us. You could even say that she was my bestfriend and I was her's. Since we were always traveling and looking for better places for me or better jobs for her I never really had many friends. Mum never told my father about me but when I asked her about him she always said the same thing. That he was a nice man but behind his strong facade he was just broken man that needed someone to hug.

My Father is the genius who knew supposedly everything and was arrogant for it. He was the billionaire who inherited his family's money and business which made him entitled. The playboy who spent the night with a women and left the next morning without a word. The philanthropist who everyone thought he did it for money and publicity but really he felt good to actually be making difference (did I mention he was sarcastic).
I present to you the famous Tony Stark.

He always remembered Racheal. Her laugh, her smile, and the warmth he found in her eyes. She was the first who he had let in. She remembered him as the broken man that was surprisingly kind, his messy but kept brown hair, his excitment when thinking about his next project. They always made each other laugh. For others he only spent nights with them for my Mum he spent weeks.

And me? Well I'm 14 years old as of today and it's always been my mother and me. Inseparable. My name is Cameron but everyone calls me Cam. If you were to describe me you would see that I have strong rich brown eyes that my Mum says reminds her of Dad but I have sandy brown hair with an olive tan type of complexion. Mum and I always did everything together.

I remember the day she died very well because just my luck it was my birthday.