Day 17

Hello friends,

We're a little over 1/3rd of the prayer challenge. How are you? Is God showing you anything?

I am going to be completely transparent with you tonight. Why? Because I am allowed to do that

Over the past couple days, I have been up and down an emotional roller coaster. I am really close to training camp, I am officially in the double digits countdown. I am scheduled to leave for the World Race on the 27th of June (2 days after my birthday). Training camp is in May, May 21st and we have a financial goal to reach and I am nowhere close to reaching my goals.

IN all honesty, I don't know what to do. I don't know what the Lord has planned, but I want to trust Him. Please pray that I stay focused on Him. This is His race and things will happen as He sees them fit.

Sigh... I don't know what else to say other than, I am lost and I feel that I am in this alone. Please help me pray, please.

Sorry to unload this on you guys, but we should carry each other's burdens.

I love you all.

May God continue to bless each and everyone of you.

1Kings 3:5 At Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon during the night in a dream, and God said, "Ask for whatever you want me to give you."

Tonight's song is "I will not be moved" by Natalie Grant