Vampire Diares (True Love)

I am in a relationship with Stiles Stilinski. I love him. I mean I am in love with him. Our relationship would end in death. If we stayed together people would die. People I care about would die. In a few years there would be a fight against a powerful werewolf named Ducaleon. There would be a fight and if I was still dating Stiles he would die trying to protect me and Lydia would die trying to use her banshee powers to stop Ducaleon after Stiles's death. If I am not there then they all survive and Ducaleon dies. You might be think well just stop it from happening I can't cause I don't know when it happens just that it would be in a year or even possibly a few months.
I also knew that right now Stiles isn't in love with me. He is in love with Lydia. It is rare but with a vampire if they fall in love deep enough in love they can tell if the other person feels the same and sometimes they can tell why they don't feel the same way. That is how I knew he didn't feel the same for me but in a few months he would and it would make him put himself in danger so I had to stop that. I texted Stiles and told him it was important and that I was on my way to his house.

Conversation-

Stiles- Hey are you okay? What was so urgent?

Skylar- Stiles.. we need to break up. I know you aren't in love with me and that is okay. I want you to pick Lydia she feels the same for you. If you still want to be friends then let me know but I will give you time. I just can't give you the life you the love life you deserve. Just know I am so so sorry.

Stiles- Skylar wait..

—- I left

When I left Stiles house I went to my mom's cript where I had hid supplies to do a very old an dangerous spell. I was making it so I could break through the veil to the other side and see my mom I had only done it one other time and I almost died doing it. But I needed her for advice. I talked to her and I admitted a secret I had been keeping. I wasn't just in love with Stiles I was in love with Klaus Mikaelson. I also knew he was in love with me. She said if Klaus makes me happy I should be with him. She said what I did to keep Stiles save was heroic and that she was proud to call me her daughter. She explained that it would all be okay. I stepped out of the cript and Ducaleon and a witch were standing waiting for me.

Conversation-

Ducaleon- You stopped my victory. What you don't know is my main goal other than to get full power is to cause people like you pain!

Skylar- What do you mean people like me? What did I ever do to you?!

Ducaleon- Killing an innocent life will give me my power so if I can't kill Stiles then I guess I will just kill you. You see my friend here her name is Lora she is a powerful witch just like you. She is going to help me kill you.

Skylar- please don't do this. My family will kill you if you even lay a finger on me!

Ducaleon- I will be to powerful for them to stop.

——— Lora started saying a spell. I felt weak. I couldn't run away. I felt like I was dying.

Ducaleon bit me and a werewolf bite can kill me. He beat me black and blue. I wasn't healing. He stabbed me over and over again. But at the last moment I felt all this strength I saw my mom she helped me and I killed Ducaleon. She disappeared right after that and Lora begged me not to hurt her but I was so hungry. I drained her of every pint of blood in her body. But I still wouldn't heal. Lora did this she put a spell on me.. I got my phone and called Derek. It was the first name on my phone to call.

Derek- Hey I am with Scott and Stiles trying to find a plan to get rid of Ducaleon. You okay?

Skylar- Derek.. I'm dying.. I am at my mom's crypt. My healing isn't working fast enough. I need you to get me to Klaus and Freya they can save me.