The One Where They Meet Again

Mal's POV:
It was a beautiful day in Storybrooke and my friends and I were at granny's having some hot coco. Let me introduce you. Hi I'm Mal I live in Storybooke main in a small apartment. I have a sister. She is the favorite one in my family and her name is Emma. Then there is Emma's best friends her name is Ruby. Then we have Zelena one of my best friends. And lastly Belle. We are very close and we support each other no matter what.

We were all sitting at the dinner when I see Emma walk in. "Hii" I looked at her and knew something was wrong. "What happened Emma why are you upset." She goes to sit down after getting her hot coco and look right at me " Killian moved all his stuff out today," she looks down and takes a sip of her hot coco. "I cannot believe that I'm getting divorced I thought that we had something special. " Honey I know that this is hard for you but you have to deal" Emma looks at Belle upset. "Easy for you to say you weren't married to a guy for 3 years and then he tells you that he is gay and that he is in love with another man." Belle was quite for a moment but then talked." Yah your right you got it bad, sorry Em." " It's fine Belle really." It all went quite until Zelena broke the silence. "Ok but seriously how did you not see he was gay." I try my hardest not to laugh so I bite my lip to hold in the laughter. Emma looks and Zelena with a "im going to kill you" kinda look. I really love this group of friends. I wouldn't trade them for nothing in the world. There like my second family.

We talked for a while and Emma felt a lot better after some time.We talked and laughed when all of a sudden we hear the bell of the door to granny's dinner ring. I wipe my head around to see a brunette in a wedding dress I couldn't see her face but I knew exactly who she was. "Regina" I say while I get up and walk towards the brunette. The women turn around and her eyes go wide. "Oh god Mal hi."She tugged me in for a tight huge and I excepted it. God I felt so happy to see Regina again. She was my best friend in hight school and we lost touch after that. And here we are 10 years later, reunited. "Regina how are you I haven't seen you in so long,what are you doing here?" We separated from the hug and she smiles. "Well I'm doing great and I'm here because I was looking for you so I went to your apartment and knocked on your door but there was no answer, so I asked a guy if he would know where you would be and he said that you would probably be at this dinner and you are, you are." I smile and hug her again. "God do you know how much I've missed you." "I've missed you too Mal."

Emma's POV:
Oh...My...GOD. This can't be no no no no. This cannot be happening to me. When I see the brunette my heart instantly drops. It's the girl that I have been in love with for 14 year. She looks even better then 10 years. Instead of her hair being long it's now short and up to her shoulders her beautiful plump lips and those beautiful chocolate eyes that I've missed looking at and that cute little button nose that she has that makes me have butterflies in my stomach. After so long I finally get to see her again and I'm really nervous to talk to her. And maybe I just might have a chance with her