|I{•------» [22] «------•}I|

After a while, things escalated when Lee challenged her teammate. Ruka stared at the scene in annoyance as Sasuke was high up in the air and Lee was beneath him with his bandages unwrapping by themselves. Before he could do anything, a shuriken was thrown and pinned the bandage to the wall. Everyone turned to see a maroon ninja tortoise.

"Stop right there, Lee!" the tortoise said sternly.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away..."

"W-what's with that tortoise?" Naruto whispered to Ruka. "He's getting scolded. Is that the fuzzy eyebrow guy's teacher?"

"Uhhh..." Ruka replied uncertainly.

Lee glanced up at the tortoise but only received a glare. "But I wasn't going to use the Reverse version... Really, I'm telling the truth!"

"So, a tortoise can become a ninja teacher too?" Naruto asked.

"Perhaps..." Ruka responded. She knew it was someone's summon, just like her grandfather's summon, the Monkey King. She had always wanted to summon an animal and had even forced her grandfather to teach her the jutsu, but he insisted that he wasn't the best person to teach her and that there was a teacher who was perfect for her. Hopefully, it wasn't Ebisu.

"You fool!" scolded the tortoise, making Lee flinch. "Did you think that excuse would work? You know very well what it means for a ninja to expose their move."

"Yes!"

"Are you prepared to face the consequences?"

"Yes."

"Guy-sensei, please take care of the rest." As soon as the tortoise said that, smoke appeared above, and Ruka closed her eyes in annoyance. "Of course..."

"You guys are in the springtime of your life, aren't you?"

The four genin's jaws dropped, and their eyes bulged out. "An even more unique guy came out!" Naruto pointed out.

"He's got even thicker eyebrows!" Naruto began to insult Might Guy's look, which caused Lee to glare and shout at him, "Hey! Don't make fun of Guy-sensei!"

"We don't know how to react because of all these weird things!" Naruto argued.

"What did you say...?!"

"Cut it out, Lee," Guy scolded him, and Lee quickly obeyed. "You... Idiot!" He punched Lee right across the face, leaving Team 7 flabbergasted.

Lee landed a few feet in front of them, and Guy bent down on one knee as they looked at each other. "Lee, you... you..."

"Sensei!" Tears surged from the duo and streamed down their faces as they regarded each other with such emotions that anyone who had missed the spectacle from before and wandered in would have wondered just what these two were up to.

"That's enough, Lee. Not one more word!" Guy cried as the two leaped into each other's tight embrace, their crying turning into full sobs. "I understand. It's because you're young. It's alright, Lee! Mistakes and youth go hand in hand."

Ruka sighed, starting to appreciate Kakashi even more. She began to imagine Might Guy as her teacher, which caused her to cringe in disgust. "I'm too tired for this energy."