Why Your Efforts Must Match With Your Vision.

This Is What I've Been Thinking Lately...Let Me Lay Out My Thoughts.

I Think One Thing People Lack Understanding Of Is That You Cannot Run Away From Yourself. What Do I Mean By That? The Version That You Are Now Is The Product Of Your Results. Hence There's A Saying "You Gonna Get What You Give On The Flipside." Your Frequency Is The Symbol Of Your Character, The Experiences You Go Through Are A Consequence Of Your Character.

Okay But Then Here's The Catch Where I Think We All Have A Misconception. Whereby You Embody Your Vision Then You Start Attracting Challenges, I Don't Perceive Those As Challeges But As Universal Doctrines Expressed Subjectively In Order To Pave The Gates Of Your True Vision. Because When We Perceive Such As Challenges, We Tend To Succumb To That Which We Perceive As Difficult To Surpass. But That "Challenge" Is Another Version Of Yourself Trying To Uncover A Dimension Which You Can Transcend To. Or Let's Say, Another Level Of Character In Which Some People May Hate You Because Of The Changes They See. Why? People Hate Change Because It Is Painful. And People Adore Comfort As Opposed To Pain, Whereas Comfort Is The Opposite Of Growth But Pain Is The Twin Brother Of Growth. Pain Changes A Person. Like When A Beloved One Passes Away, One Is Most Likely To Appreciate Life More And Live In Inclination To Their Potential. Why Do You Think Those Who Came From Nothing Are The Ones Whom We Hear Success Stories Of. Because Poverty Is Painful, Therefore Being Exposed To It On A Usual Basis Really Does Constitute The Drive To Grind Harder. Poverty Is Complementary To Adversity. Those Who Know The Nature Of Adversity Grind Hard Against All Odds. I'm Not Saying Poverty Is The Only Determining Factor Of Success. But All I'm Trying To Say Is That Those Who Face Poverty Equalize Their Pain With Their Drive Towards Their Vision.

Be Brutally Honest With Yourself. Being Honest With Yourself Is One Of The Hardest Yet Eye-opening Activities Of Self One Can Best Subscribe To. Note This: Faith Should Be Complementary To Action Just As Effort Should Be Complementary To A Man's Vision. Those Two Are Actually Synonymous If You Think Carefully About Them. The Notion That One Should Possess Positive Thoughts Only Is Not Inclined To Laws Of The Universe. Action Matters More Because The Universe Looks At The Heart More Than Your Thoughts.

Habits.
A Habit Is A Formation Of A Chain Of Frequency In Which A Man Can Become That Particular Habit In Which He Is Exercising. Every Habit Is A Signal To The Universe That You Attract That Which You Are Because A Man's Character Is Based On His Habits. His Frequency So To Speak. Make No Mistake About That. Hence It Is Important To Note That What You Get Is A Reflection Of Thah Which You Also Do Without Awareness.

Habit And Vision Are A Gateway To Accessing Various Dimensions Of Thinking Which Will Determine Your Character.

Author: Tebogo Monoa.
Date: 10 September 2021.