maybe..

Draco

Immediately after finishing to read his letter, i grab my ink, a piece of parchment and my fanciest feather. I then start writing:

Dear harry,

This letter is going to be short, since classes start in 30 minutes, but i really wanted to send it to you. I really like talking to you, it make me feel apreciated. Well, only in letters, you wouldnt like me in person ( trust me, you wouldnt )

Do we get along ? That is for me to know and you to find out.

I hope you're doing well

Love,

Your secret admirer

I went to class in a hurry, not because i was 5 minutes late, but because i had class with harry, and i wanted to spend the most time possible being aroud him, and admiring how hot he was. I was in potion, one of the 2 classes i had with him. Snape, the potions teacher was my godfather and he would always favour me, but harry was on his bad side for whatever reason, so he always got taken house points and given detention. Im pretty sure if my godfather knew about my crush for him he wouldnt be as mean with him, but thats another story.

I get to class and look around. The only place left was next to harry. I blush a little. I sat down and turned my head on the side to talk to him.

- So... did you find out who your secret admirer is yet ?

-why do you care malfoy ? Harry said.

-did you ?

-no..

-is there someone you would like it to be ?

-i guess..  but i dont get why you are so interested in me finding out who my secret admirer is.

-i just am. And what would you do if it was someone... unexpected?

-what do you mean ?

-someone like me..?    I Wispered

-that would be..    started harry,

-gross right ?    I laughed

-oh.. Um yeah. Right. Gross.

The bell rings.

-bye potter !