unbearable (tomarry)

felt like writing something angsty and decided on tomarry. this includes an nsfw scene at the end.
enjoy!

When Harry transfers to his new boarding school, he finds it to be surprisingly... welcoming.

When he finally gets there with the Dursley's in tow, he can hardly breathe.

It was everything he'd always wanted in a school.
It was charming and gorgeous, and, despite, the structures looming over his form, it all feels like a proper home.
Aunt Petunia, for once, hadn't bothered to criticize it, and Uncle Vernon only muttered how Dudley would fit right in if he attended.
Fortunately for Harry, Dudley was already enrolled in another school, and it was because of Dudley that Harry was supposed to be going somewhere else, anyway.

Harry wasn't exactly the most social person when it came to school and meeting new people. He wasn't too standout-ish anyhow.
He's short in stature and thin, with developed muscles from playing football; along with his untamable black hair that refuses to stay styled no matter how much product he puts into it, he wears gold, circular glasses that are somehow unbroken despite the many accidents he had in sports.

He was on the quiet side, but tended to make snarky remarks under his breath.
His first friend is a boy who sat next to him in maths and just so happened to have overheard one of his many famous quips.

It's a rather quiet day, and their teacher, a blonde and prideful man, had been discussing the importance of what they'd learned after some students were caught messing around.

Harry had only been there for about a week, but it took no time at all for him to see that their teacher tended to go off track from their lessons.
And so, a one-liner slips from his mouth before he can stop himself, and he had muttered something along the lines of "it would've been important if you didn't talk about yourself every five minutes".

There was a stifled laugh to his right.
He sat up, hand falling from his cheek.

A tall boy with freckles and red hair looked back at him, his blue eyes shining with humor as he grinned at him from behind his hand.

"Couldn't agree with you more, mate." He whispered, pretending to have been looking out the window when the teacher gazes around the classroom before going back to the board.

Harry smiled, and the boy smiled back.

The boy's name was Ron Weasley, and he quickly rose in Harry's rankings of friends (though he didn't have anyone other than him for a solid three days).

Initially, he ate his lunch alone and didn't really bother to put himself out there. He received the occasional glances from girls and boys alike, but never did he initiate an interaction.

But, through Ron, he was introduced to Hermione at lunch, an extremely intelligent girl who had the habit of keeping Ron in check with his schoolwork. She had a large mane of hair made up of dark curls, and her skin was a rich sepia. She reminded him of autumn, and he immediately felt at ease when in her presence.

He saw the way her golden brown eyes lit up whenever she looked at Ron, no matter how annoyed or angry she got with the tall ginger. He didn't miss the way Ron's eyes were always held in a permanent happy squint when he gazed at her, and he figured that he should probably find more friends soon.
Very soon.
Harry gives it a couple of months before they're snogging somewhere inconspicuous within the grounds of the boarding school.

It's rather busy in chemistry, and the teacher for this class is far more strict and demanding than his last one.

He was a severe man with straight, black hair that just barely reached his shoulders, and he's a bit uptight.
Even sitting near the front he had managed to hear snickering over the size of the man's nose.
He frowned at this but didn't bother to interfere.