chapter 7

I smiled as I closed the door and put my back against the wall, slowly sliding down until I was sitting on the floor. I had a moment of reflection.

This sure was a crazy day. First, being sold to emo Peter Parker, then, meeting the greatest celebrity of all time. I made my way back to the tiny closet I called home and sat down on the uncomfortable, thin mattress. I closed my eyes and eventually drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of the air conditioning turning on. I checked my iphone 4382489 pro max extra ultra epic games fortnite 38290SDJDVIFJHRU. It was 9 o'clock in the morning. 

I got out of bed and changed into my favourite Christian Girl Autumn look, with skinny jeans, an infinity scarf and a starbucks seasonal pumpkin spice sweater. To top it all off, I put on my favourite beanie. It didn't get cold where I live, but today was the first day of August, so tis the season!

In the kitchen, Peter was playing a game on his phone. I saw he left a pumpkin spice latte out on the counter for me. I took a sip.

"Hey, you know they make pumpkin spice with real pumpkins right?" Peter asked. Shocked, I spit out the latte. 

"What?!"

"Yeah, they put them in a blender and you can hear them scream."

I didn't know pumpkins could scream. Anyways, I set the latte aside and ate some toast and fruit for breakfast. I thought about the adventures today would bring.