𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: adrrianacrrespo

"JJ!" You sang as you entered the Chateau with many heavy bags weighing down your arms

"JJ!" You sang as you entered the Chateau with many heavy bags weighing down your arms. You had just been to the mall and burned a hole through your pocket but it was so worth it.

"Ah! You're back, finally!" you heard a deep voice shout along with the sound of loud footsteps stomping through the house. Finally, a mop of blonde hair came whizzing around the corner to tackle you into a hug.

You gasped when he about took you to the ground but he was instantaneous to catch youy before you hit the ground. As he clinged to you, holding you tight to his chest, you dropped the bags clutched in your hands so you were able to hug him back.

"You were gone for soooo long!" JJ whined dramatically as he peppered your face with small loving kisses which had you giggling.

"I was gone for like an hour or so" you corrected as you smiled up at him.

"Exactly that's forever, I need my girl or-"

"You might die?" you chuckled, finishing his sentence for him.

"Yeah" he grinned before attaching his lips onto yours, embracing you into a long tender kiss that had you both smiling like fools.

"So what'd you get me?" the boy asked confidently as he stepped back motioning to the bad you had placed around your feet.

Scooping up the many bags laid on the floor,  you scoffed at his comment. "Nothing"

"Nothing?" you watched as JJ's face transformed into the saddened look imaginable. His eyes were filled with sadness and his bottom lip was puffed out but you knew it was just an act and he was being dramatic.

"Well, maybe a little something" you murmured, reaching down and digging around in one of the rather large bags.

"Close your eyes" uncertainly JJ closed his eyes obedient to your command.

You grinned as you pulled a ball cap out of the bag, hoping it was his style and he would like it. You stepped forward than standing on your tiptoes you placed the cap onto his head, matting down his hair causing it to stick out just above his ears.

"A hat?" Your boyfriend exclaimed, his bright blue eyes popping open as his hands shot up to feel his head. You grinned at his enthusiasm and excitement as he took it off his head to examine it.

"If you don't like it I can take it back" you stated, knowing JJ was picky about what he wore. You tried to find something he would like but it was hard shopping for someone else primarily when you were afraid they wouldn't care for what you got them.