~2~

-Next day -

"Adira get the hell up now! Time for school!"
"Omg ok mom stop screaming!"
"I can do what I want in my house!"
I rolled my eyes at her remark and went for a shower, but all I could thing about is Scott we left him out there hopefully he got home safe.
I got out the shower I grabbed a white long sleeved top and low waisted jeans and some plain white converse, before putting it in a dried my hair and then put in my outfit.
"Adira hurry up!"
"Im coming mom!,"
"Now calm down before your tits fall off" I said in a quiet voice
"What did you say!"
"Nothing,nothing mum!"

I grabbed a bit of toast and kissed my mum on the cheek, grabbed the car keys and headed out.

I parked my car in the schools parking lot and heading to find Scott and stiles.
As soon as I get to the Boys, Scott lifts up his t-shirt and there is a bandaged bite on his left side.
"What the hell is that?" I exclaimed
" it was dark to see very much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf"
"A wolf bit you? No, not a chance" stiles said and I nodded in agreement.
"I heard a wolf howling!"
"No you didn't!" I silently shouted
"What do you mean I didn't, how do you know what I heard?"
"Because California haven't had wolves for like sixty years" stiles implied
"Really?"
"Yes really look there's no wolf in California"
"Scott it's literally impossible" I say agreeing with stiles.
"Well if you don't believe me about the wolf, then your definitely not gonna believe when I tell you I found the body"
"Are you kidding?" I say with widened eyes.
" I wish I'm gonna have nightmares for a month!"
"That is freaking awesome!"
I stare at stiles knowing what he is about to say as Lydia starts to walk past.
"I mean seriously it's the best thing that ever happened to this town, since.. the birth of Lydia Martin, Hey Lydia! You look... like your gonna ignore me!... you're both the cause of this, you know?"
"Huh-huh"
"Dragging me down your nerd depth! I'm a nerd by association"
"Stiles im literally friends with Lydia and Im one of the best lacrosse players at school I'm pretty sure you dragged me down"
He glared at me one last time before huffing and walking a bit in front of us.

The bell rings and I say goodbye to Scott and stiles and go to my class with Jackson and sit near the back row.

I walk back to the corridors with Jackson and we see Lydia talking to this new chick I don't know.
Jackson kisses Lydia and I grimace.
"Ew get a room"
"Just cause you can't get anyone even though you like every gender" Jackson says as nudging me on the shoulder I flare up at him and introduce myself to the new girl.
"Hi I'm adira!"
"Oh hi I'm Allison nice to meet you!"
"You too!"
"So this week—-"
I start to lose focus on the conversation until Jackson starts talking about lacrosse.
"We practice in s few minutes, if you don't have anything else to do, me and adira are the best players soooo"
"Well, I was going to.."
"Perfect! You come!" Lydia says as preppy as ever.
I see stiles and Scott looking at me to come over so we can walk to lacrosse practice together.
"Bye guys imma go with Scott and stiles"
"Boo-hoo there losers Adira" Lydia says annoyingly.
"Oh shut up Lydia" I say while walking over.
Me stiles and Scott sit at the bench until Bobby tells us what to do.
"But if you play, I won't have anyone to talk to on the bench! Are you really gonna do that to one of your best friends?"
" I can't stay out again. My whole life is sitting on the side lines. This season I make first line"
"Sure thing Scott" I say with smiling and hitting his shoulder.
I stand up and start to walk over to Jackson and Danny.
"McCall!"
"Yeah?"
"Your in goal!"
I look at Scott worried as I know many of us are aggressive.
" I've never played.."
"I know, score some shots will bring confidence. It's the first day thing!"
"What about me?"
"Try not take any to the face. Let's go!!! Come on!!"
I'm fourth in the line and he seems to be actually catching them. Jackson is right behind me and I feel him starting to get anger.
It's my turn now and I swing as hard as I can and Scott surprisingly doesn't see it coming and it hits him straight in the stomach.
He holds his stomach and I run up to him and start to panic.
" OMG you ok Scott I'm so sorry!"
"It's fine Adira go I need to catch Jackson's"
"Adira move!"
"Sorry coach"
I start walking to to the sidelines as I see Jackson swing as hard as he could and the suspense was insane.
Scott caught it! I start applauding like crazy and everyone seems to join in.
"He's my friend! He's my friend!"
I hear stiles about repeatedly I laugh a bit then continue to go hug Scott and congratulate him.

We finally meet derek in the next so which will probably be uploaded in one or two days!