𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @wolftamer50 (𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋)

(𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍 + 𝖥𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿)

𝖬𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖻 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗉𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗌 3600 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌 :)

You had been dating a guy named Ben for almost a year now. He was a Kook while you were a Pogue but none of that really matter to the two of you. You were both happy and in love with one anothery, putting together a healthy relationship.

Lately, Ben had been very busy working for his dad who owned a company that he would soon be taking over or at least participating in rising it to get more money. With him working almost 24/7, he barely had room to fit you in his schedule but of course, he tried to spend time with you whenever he had the chance.

Now as you hopped out of your car, you smiled to yourself. You had planned an evening with your boyfriend who was off today. You had set up a stargazing date on the beach and you even dressed up, wearing a fancy outfit. You were excited to surprise Ben which gave a little bounce in your step as you jumped up the porch steps to the door of his house. Without thinking much, you entered without knocking like the many times you had before. As you were making your way upstairs to your boyfriend's room you heard noises coming from upstairs.

Getting closer, you furrowed your eyebrows and realized what the noises sound like. However, you continued to make your way to his bedroom.

Your heart plummeted when you heard your boyfriend's name coming out as a moan from a female in the room. There was no way you could believe what you heard. You stopped in your tracks, a nauseous feeling arriving in the pit of your stomach at the thought of your boyfriend sleeping around with someone that wasn't you. Reluctantly, as your fingers trembled, you reached for the door handle.

You pushed the door open and to your surprise there he was, naked, on top of another girl, his hair a disaster and several hickeys covering his neck. Luckily, the covers were hiding most of their bodies.

The two whipped their heads to face you, a shocked and dreadful expression appearing on your boyfriend's face.

"Ben?" you almost whispered as you swallowed the lump forming in your throat. A load of anguish hit you all at once and you didn't know whether to feel angry or sad. Never in a million years did you think he would cheat on you, he had been one of the most trustworthy and loyal boyfriends you'd ever had until now.

"Babe..." Ben drawled, looking alarmed as he climbed off the girl quickly grabbing his boxers. 

"You're cheating on me?" you mumbled taking a step back as you processed what you were witnessing. There was no way this was happening, he loved you He promised you were the only girl, his girl. He had loved you liked no other and made you fall head over heels for him, but now here he was with another chick fucking her senseless.