Back story

Nessa and Jaden were bsf since 1 grade up until Nessa started dating josh a year ago  . The catch is that Jaden has liked her a year before josh & Nessa even got together. Shortly after they start dating Jaden would get mad, jealous and told  Nessa multiple times he was cheating on her. She refused to believe him and shortly after they had a huge argument which soon let  into their falling out. about two months later Jaden meets and start dating a girl named mads.  Tho Nessa and Jaden still seem to have the same friend group and the same bsf cooper. They didn't talk at all they're sort of friends still on occasionally hang out.Through the year Nessa and josh having been on&offf. Josh has multiple times cheated on her, abused her & made her do you think she wasn't comfortable doing.  Even with all this Force her to him back, claimed he wouldn't do the same things and continue to do the same thing she would take him back. So also struggled a lot with an Ed and mental Health . Sadly when you're Nessa was only 14 years old and her brother Noah was 18 their parents sadly passed away so they ended up buying an apartment by them self and Still live together. Also in this time Jaden has just broken up with mads.