Chapter One ( Paiges POV )

"There has got to be something in here!" I was getting mad now. I was siting in the attic looking through the book, today would have been Prue's 35th birthday and Piper was more upset them usual. Phoebe to. I wanted to try and bring Prue back this time they had the power of three. Imagine what the power of four could do though!

"What are you doing?" Phoebe walked in. Shit. I had to tell her now.

"I'm looking for a way to bring Prue back. I wanna do something for you guys." I explained to her.

"Sweetie, we tried everything after she died, I know Piper and I miss her more then usual right now, but there is no way to bring her back." Phoebe explained to me. I wasn't going to listen.

"But we have the power of three what if we cast a spell or went back in time." I started naming things.

"Then we lose you." She said.

"Okay." I lied, I wasn't giving up just yet. "Goodnight Phoebe"

"Night Paige" she walked out. I kept looking in the book. Maybe because it was her birthday we could do something. Then is showed up! An Incantation to bring back a loved one on the day of there birthday!

"Phoebe! Piper! We only have an hour hurry up!" I yelled at them. They were up by my side in minutes.

"What, it better not be a demon we have been demon free for 3 months now!" Piper hated demons. I personally loved this job!

"No, but let's do this incarnation it can bring Prue back!" I said happily!

"What if it brings back a demon Prue?" Phoebe asked. I looked at her.

"Why would it?" I said.

"If it does I don't want to have to vanquish my sister. Over top of all that lose her again" She started tearing up. Piper hugged her.

"It'll be alright we'll try and if it goes wrong I'll blow her up. Or stab her whatever to protect you guys" she said. As confident as always.

"Let's do this then!" I said getting the candles and lighting them as I told them what to do.