Chapter 3 ( Prue's POV )

Something is wrong with Piper. I got back, time was re-written, we vanquished 10 demons over the past week and saved around 40-50 innocents Billie and I met. Me and Paige are getting along well. I don't understand but whenever I enter a room she leave or doesn't talk to me. I was sitting at the table eating breakfast. She walked I'm then.

"Oh, okay I'm not hungry" she said. And walked out

"Piper" I yelled and ran after her, phone an Paige where there "Talk to me"

"Hi Prudence" she said an ran upstairs.

"What am I doing wrong" I asked Paige.

"I don't know" he said.

"I'll talk to her" Phoebe said.

"Oh no" Leo said. I turned and looked at him.

"Leo, do you know something" l said.

"Just that.. Wifhskcysnsufbsjnejc" he said.

"No help" Paige said. Shaking her head in dis approval to Leo. She smiled after. "I'm tired, night guys" she walked up the stairs.

"Paige it's 9:30 in the morning" I said.

"Right what I meant is, I'm still tired" she said and turned around continuing to walk to her room.

"Just me and you" I said. "Spill"

"It's just that Piper isn't used to you anymore and maybe she wants some space?" He said.

"That smoke don't tell me"

"Piper was infected first so she has anger issues right now, no big deal" he waved his hand and went to get Wyatt. I followed him.

"Leo! We need her to say her problem, or she will destruct herself! That's what the demons want two charmed ones gone, so we are weak!" I looked at Wyatt, he wasn't use to me yet. "Hi Wyatt" He smiled and orbed a toy over to his play pen with his brother.

"Okay I'll go ask her, if I get blown up, just do that thing on my birthday in a few months okay" he walked upstairs

"Thanks Leo" I said. Then I ran upstairs.

"Piper I just want to talk" Leo was saying.

"NO" Piper yelled and raised her hands. I walked in and flew her against the bed.

"Piper what's wrong with you!" I yelled. Phoebe ran in, win Paige at her side.

"You Prue, and Leo, and Phoebe, and Paige, and Wyatt, & Chris. That's what's wrong with me" she said and she was turning red.

"Piper tell me so I feel bad for what I did to make you angry" I said. Come on Piper I can't lose you.