Chapter 2

•Riley's POV•

I woke up did my morning routine and and changed then I texted Brandon asking if I could come over so we can watch movies he said yes so I go downstairs make me some waffles then yell to my mom that I was going to Brandon's and started walking his house is 3 houses down from mine once I get there I knock and mrs.Hoover opened the door "hey Riley how are you? Come in" she says then she calles Brandon down he comes rushing down "h-hi Ready to go? He says "yea lets go" I say he's been way better control if his stutter I'm so proud of him we go upstairs to his room and I lay on his bed while he puts in the movie then I start playing with bandit and he starts licking my face "bandit" I say laughing "the movies playing" Brandon says we lay/sit down and we have Bandit in the middle of us we were watching 2012 just Cuz lol during the movie I felt Brandon snaked his arm around my waist i smiled to myself and moved closer to him and eventually we started to cuddle and I was dieing inside it was perfect if only he knew I liked him I got a text from my mom saying for me to come home cause it was getting late so I told Brandon and we had to get up sadly i said bye and I left his house and ran to mine Cuz it was getting dark.

• Brandon's POV •

Once she left I knew she must like me cause I made a move and she moved closer she will be mine soon. My mom came in to get my Landry while I was laying on my bed on my phone "so are yall dating?" My mom asks "no not yet" I say smiling "Yall are so cute if u do start dating you better treat her right Brandon" she says "of course mom I would never hurt her" "you better not" then she leaves my room.