♧︎𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗♧︎

{tw: slight gore}

! new character u n l o c k e d !

ethan hilltun
age: 18

played by: jackson passigliahobbies: skating, modelling, football, photography, fashion

hobbies: skating, modelling, football, photography, fashion

_____________

          After that football game, Brielle didn't go to any more as a cheerleader. She was still on the bench, but she didn't feel comfortable going out to perform. They all understood where she was coming from, and she was still their number one supporter.

Homecoming game, Brielle made an exception for the guys, who had been pleading to have her cheer again. Since it was their last homecoming game, as they were all seniors, she got the dumb uniform on, and walked onto the field where the girls were doing drills. Once they noticed, the girls were ecstatic! All jumping and hooting over to her and practicing drills with her.

The game was very uneventful until halftime show, when homecoming king and queen were announced. The candidates were two girls Brielle didn't know, Aubrey, and Niki. The guys were a new british foreign exchange student, Clay, Wil, and a random other kid in her AP psych class. They did the dumb going from each person with the crown above their heads, and in the end it was Niki, and the new foreign exchange student. Brielle noticed that he was staring quite a lot, and Brielle was a little uncomfy. But nevertheless, within ten minutes, the game started again, and she cheered decently with the girls. When the game ended, the guys had won again 35-30. A close game for sure. The guys all ran up to the girls and gave them sweaty group hugs, it was very wholesome. But they ushered the sweaty men away when the grotesque smell became unbearable. But they all met again in the parking lot, and decided to get a pizza and hang out before heading their separate ways. So, they all piled into different cars, and planned to meet at the diner ten minutes away from the school. Once they got there, they helped workers pull three tables together. The group ordered three pizzas, and two baskets of breadsticks. Then, Tommy said, "Guys, I hope you don't mind I invited someone to eat with us.." As he looked towards the door impatiently.

"Yeah I don't mind, who is it?" Karl said, shrugging.

"The new kid." Tommy said shrugging.

Tunnel vision.

Brielle got such a weird vibe from them, and unbeknownst to her, so did Clay. He saw the way he never took his eyes off of her, and it made him upset. Brielle didn't deserve that kind of stalkerish behavior. No one did. So, when the new kid showed up, and sat his ass right next to Brielle, Clay texted Brielle asking if they could talk before everyone left. She read the text and looked at him nodding slowly. She was confused why the asshole wanted to talk to her alone. Was he going to beat her up? No... but maybe. She was growing more anxious, and the kid breathing down her neck wasn't helping either.