Chapter 18

I'm back. Here's a nice long chapter for you!

Draco's POV

I found it awfully hard to try and contain my fury at hearing that Granger might have slept with Theo.

"I'm just kidding. It was honestly a terrible date." She said with a teasing look on her face. Oh thank god, I thought.

"Oh don't look so pleased." Shit! Caught in the act!

"I wasn't looking pleased, I was just practicing my famous Malfoy smirk." I lied in an attempt to cover up my relief.

"Sure, whatever. I'm going to bed, see you tomorrow." She said taking off her coat and heading up to her room. Damn she looked hot tonight.

What the fuck Draco! Get a grip! I internally scolded myself, sure I had made a rather life altering discovery tonight but that didn't mean I had to go thinking so impurely. Merlin help me, I was so whipped for this girl.

Hermione's POV

I awoke to the sound of pots clanging in the kitchen. What the hell was that soon to be bloody Ferret doing at 5 am? I begrudgingly got up after realizing that the banging wasn't going to stop.

I walked into the kitchen to be greeted by the blurry sight of Malfoy in an apron at the stove. I rubbed my eyes again just to be sure I wasn't imagining things.

"What the hell Malfoy! What are you doing?" I must've scared him as he nearly dropped the pan he was holding when he noticed my presence. Ooh I wonder what he would look like in just an apron.....

"Ah, and don't you just look ravishing?" He said sarcastically after recuperating from me scaring him.

"Sod off Malfoy," I retorted. "And you didn't answer my question by the way." I glared at him.

"Having a stroke?" He guessed halfheartedly.

"Haha, very funny," I said, still sporting my glare.

"Glad you think so," He joked.

"I'm serious Malfoy, what are you doing in the kitchen at 5 fucking AM?" This was no joking matter, I needed my god damn sleep!

"Fine, fine, if you must know I was cooking." He admitted.

"And why, pre-tell where you 'cooking' at 5 bloody am?!"

"Seemed as good a time as any." He shrugged. Merlin, this boy, did he have a death wish?

"Are you aware that we have our N.E.W.Ts coming up?! I need my sleep so I can study! And I don't have patience for you to be the 5 am cooking fairy with them coming up!" I was furious.

"Yes Granger, I am aware that we have our N.E.W.Ts coming up, but that isn't going to stop me from doing things that I enjoy. Like being the 'cooking fairy' as you so eloquently put it. Jeez Granger your loads of fun in the morning." He smirked as he explained his reasoning.

"But why are you cooking anyway?" I decided to change the subject back to what I originally wanted to ask.

"Well because in just 2 short months we will be graduating and my Slytherin chums decided to throw a party today. Unfortunately I was put on food duty and seeing as I have absolutely no cooking talent I thought I'd get up early so I would have more time." He begrudgingly explained.

"Move aside," I said, waving at his confused face.

"Excuse me?" He continued to look confused.

"Move! I strongly agree with the fact that you have absolutely no food preparation talent whatsoever, so I have decided to help you." Merlin this boy was slow.