The Girl Who Walks

No TW :)

The girl with the rainbow umbrella walks everyday at the same time. I always see her three times, she lives on the other side.

I wonder what she's thinking, she always smiles and waves. Occasionally, she'll say hello. 

As soon as she passes and she thinks I can't see her, she'll burst into the happiest grin and prettiest laughter I've ever heard. 

Sometimes I'll hear her before I see her, she sings with the music in her earbuds. Her voice is prettier than a songbird, soft and melodic. She could be a musician if she wanted.

I wonder what her name is and why she walks. Perhaps she finds it fun. She knows my name, I'm not sure how. 

I wonder if I knew her when I was little or perhaps she knows someone who knows me. The world is funny like that.

I watch as she passed, the third and final time today. Her hair is pink and white this time, it seems she changes her hair every two weeks. Last time it was purple and blue, before that red.

If we were friends I'd ask her to do mine. I'd like to think someday it might be possible, we could be best friends, though maybe she's just waving to be nice. 

That's all :)

-Drink some water

-Eat something

-Take your meds

-Take a deep breath

-I appreciate you

-You are valid

-You are loved

From, 

-Emerson <3