𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Fiera's pov

Monday 6:00am, First Day of School

'Fuck its today' I thought as I wake up from my alarm. I got up and sighed again looking at the time and ran inside the bathroom and took my time washing. "Oppa! wheres your black jacket?" I shout from me and my brothers walk in closet "I'm wearing it today!" he shouts back from the kitchen. I clicked my tongue and looked at his other jackets. I took my time on taking and wearing my brother's black turtle neck long sleeve top, trousers, and coat while smirking at the thought of his annoyed face looking at me in his favorite coat.

Today's the first day of our school so we're aloud to wear anything for a week

Today's the first day of our school so we're aloud to wear anything for a week. I take one last look at the mirror and applied more mascara on my lashes and fixed my hair more. I walk out of our closet smiling smuggly and enter the dining area showing my beloved brother smiling like and idiot while chatting someone. 'Must be that community design-photography student he be talkin to' I thought while looking at him disgustingly seeing on how lovestruck he is.

"That the guy you like?" I ask sitting down in front of him "yeah" he replied and closed his phone. I felt pleasure looking at how his big ass smile fade from seeing me wear his clothes. "Damn you Lei! I need that coat tomorrow!" He shouts while I ignore him and eat my breakfast.

"By the way can I drive the car to School later?" I ask shoving a big spoon of rice in my mouth "No you drive your motorcylce to school, I'm using the car" he says with his mouth full. I nod and eat more knowing my lunch break would be a total chaos because of my friends. I sigh at the thought of Ni-ki pranking me again. After a few moments a notification pops out of my brother's phone. Opening it his mouth begins to curve upwards while I looked at him with an annoyed face.

"Damn you're smiling at text from someone who doesn't even like you yikessss" I 'Jokingly' say while my brother frowns and glares at me. Smiling smugly I stood up from my seat and put my plate in the sink and ran to my room to get my extra tooth brush. I fix my blush and add more gloss to my lips before spraying mouth spray inside my mouth. "Ahh so refreshing" I say putting back the spray in my bag. I ran towards the living room seeing two similar bags next to each other on the couch. I sigh and opened both the balenciaga bags seeing one of text books for seniors in our school. I pick the bag up and go inside my brothers room.

"Oppa wheres the motorcycle keys?" I ask heading for his drawer next to his bed. "On the first drawer. Make sure that rabbit doesn't get a single scratch arasseo?" he says meantioning our motorcycle's name. I nod at his words and take the keys from his drawers, and swing the bag to my back. "Yah where did you put my timberlands?" he asks glaring at me "Which one of em?" I asked back spraying cologne on me "The browns ones" He says entering our walk-in closet. "Oh they're in my room next to my drawer" I say and put on my snickers.

"Oppa I'll get going now don't forget your bag in the living room!" I yell going out of our condominium. I run down the hall towards the elevator and entering it. Soon the door opened in the basement floor. I see rabbit parked in the VIP space inside the parking lot and run towards it. "Uwaaaa my baby rabbit its me and you again!! Oppa doesn't like you anymore so he's riding Golden" I say to a motorcycle and right next to it is Golden our Mercedes Benz GT63S.