Chapter 4

Y/n Ishii's Pov.

"Is Jennie unnie is on your penthouse right now?" Tzuyu asked while we're waiting for Jisoo unnie to fetch. I already send her a message a while ago after I texted the girls about the penthouse location.

"I bet she's there, she even texted me that she bought onesie for us to wear later." I said as we saw Jisoo unnie park the car besid us.

"Hi girls! Get in." Unnie said after she honk the car to us. "Jennie is in your penthouse, I think she's cooking something for dinner that you guys will eat at night. She knows that, you'll be having some fastfood, and she doesn't want that." She said as we settle down inside the car.

"Are you two gonna join us later?" I asked as she started the engine.

"No, Rosie and I will be having a double date with Jennie and Lisa. Btw Chewy you don't have to go home at your house, you still have some stuff in Ishii's penthouse. So Im'ma bring you two there." Tzuyu just nodded and her head on my shoulder, I think she's sleepy.
20 minutes after, we're already parking and I'm trying to wake up this tall Yoda. While Jisoo unnie proceed inside at my penthouse.

"Chewy.. wake up. We're already here." As I slap her cheeks slightly. She just groaned that made me chuckle.
"You're so heavy and tall, I can't carry you." As I shake her again.

"Ugh! Just carry me. I'm so sleepy." She said and try to cling in my neck.  "Come on, I'm not heavy."

"Fine, I'm gonna give you piggy back ride okay? Come here, hope in." I try to bend my knees so that she can easily ride at my back. Wow! She's not heavy.
"Why are you not heavy? You eat so much just like me." I asked as I try to balance her so she won't fall.

"I do exercise paboyah! Don't ask and just let me sleep." As I open the door of my penthouse, Jennie unnie kiss my cheeks and help me guide Tzuyu to her room. She have her own room here since we are bestfriend when we're still on diapers. And she's been with me through my worst day that I don't want to happen again. I slowly put her in the bed and tucked her. I kiss her forehead and head outside to see Jennie unnie at the doorway.

"I miss that kid." She said as she back hug me. She kind of smelling my neck right now.

"I miss her too, have you received the gift that she gives you?" She nodded while we headed to the kitchen, I think she's not done cooking yet.

"Jisoo unnie already give it to me, I really like it. Maybe, I'll just text Chewy about it since Jisoo and I will go out tonight with the other two." She break the hug and face me. "So help me finish the dishes that I cook for you guys."

"So.. what am I going to do now? Cut the ingredients?" She nodded while I'm preparing the ingredients and wash it one by one. "Where's Chichu?" I ask as I slowly chop some potatoes.

"She's outside, buying flowers for Rosie I guess." She answered while tasting the gamjatang she make, she also make me taste it and I did a thumbs up.

"Unnie.. I want some kimchi fried rice too. I want my friends to taste it for sure they'll love it." I said and pout, I know unnie can't resist me.

"Alright, alright. You're just like Lalisa, giving me that kind of looks when you needed something." I chuckled making unnie giggle.

"How are you two by the way? I haven't seen that crack-head." I started cooking the meat. I know how to cook since Jennie unnie teach me to cook when I was a kid. So Im'ma make Momo unnie her jokbal.

"She's busy with the company she's managing right now, she's the new CEO now. But despite of being busy, she never forget to make time with me." She said and sigh. I'm gonna be single forever I guess. Hahahaha
"Finish that up, I'm gonna call Lisa right now." I just nodded and making the other foods. After I get done making the other foods, someone ring the doorbell. I guess there here.

"Comiiiing!" I run to the door to be greeted by Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Momo and Nayeon.

"Hi girls! Come in. Feel at home!" I said and lead them to the living room.
"Where's the others?" I asked as they got seated at the sofa.

"I think they're coming." Nayeon said while roaming her eyes. "I like your penthouse it's so big." She said while Chaeyoung and Dahyun is already playing my PS5 while Momo is eating some snacks that she bought.

"It smells food, is someone cooking at the kitchen?" Momo ask as she kept eating the snack.

"Baby.. who's there? Is it your friends?" The girls gasp hearing Jennie unnie's voice.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Nayeon asked making me laugh, Jennie unnie headed out in the kitchen making her way towards us.

"Hi guys! I'm Jennie, Ishii's sister. Nice meeting y'all!" Jennie unnie said making the 3 girls shocked except for Chaeyoung.

"Jennie Unnie! I miss youuuu!" Chaeyoung said running just to hug my unnie.

"Hi Baby Cub, I did miss you too." They have same size 😂 "Wake Chewy up in her room." Chaeyoung nodded and run upstairs to wake Tzuyu up. She's been here before because Jennie always bring her here before but she doesn't talk to me cause she's shy that's why she knows the place. After the girls got back to reality, they greeted Jennie unnie back.
"Baby.. I'm heading home now. I still have a date, I might not meet your other friends today. So.. if you guys need something, just call me or Jisoo okay?" Jennie unnie said and get her purse at the table. "The food is done, so I'll leave it to you now. Have fun girls!" Unnie said and headed outside.

"Have fun too Unnie!" I shouted though she can't hear me since she's already outside.

"Your unnie is cool! I wanna be her bestfriend." I just laugh at Nayeon.

"Where's the others?" Tzuyu asked as she walk downstairs with a trailing Chaeyoung at the back. "Chaeyoungie, annoy the hell out of me." She said and flop down in the sofa. I just laugh and patted her head making her glared at me. Before I could answer her questions, the doorbell ring so I guess it's the others.

"I think that's them." I said and run towards the door. As I open the door, I've been tackle with girls a hug. Ugh! Jeongyon is the first one to jump on me, this ostrich!

"Aish! Get off me. You guys are heavy." They just laugh at me while Mina is giggling at the side. She's the only one who didn't give me a hug. "You guys can come in." I said and they run to the living room where the other girls settled. "Aren't you going to give me a hug?" I asked Mina as she's the only person who didn't get in.

"Hi" She said making me chuckle. Awe, this pengu is so shy.

"Well, hello to you too Minari." I said making her giggle as she hug me. "Come in, can't wait to see you guys wearing the onesie that unnie bought for us." I said and lead her to the living room.

**********************

Gonna publish later I guess.
Please be patience with me, since English is not my first language.