𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

The day of the battle

Y/n didn't bother putting on her sash. She didn't want this fight to even happen. But she went with it anyways, being very cautious during this fight. Not for her safety but for toman's.

She wasn't going to let anyone die on her watch. But things don't always go the way she plans. This fight proves it. It ended with someone dying.

Y/n stands before toman with mikey next to her. That lost expression was still on her face, and mikey was starting to become impatient. He wanted her to go back to being carefree and talkative.

Mikey grabbed her arm and turned her head. "You sure you wanna do this." He bit his lip at the silence he received. Her dull eyes were empty like a void, dark circles under her eyes and hair messy as ever. "Kay then..." He could only mumble.

Mikey tried telling her to go to sleep last night but she just stood by the window, watching as the stars glistened. He even carried her to her bed, though, all she did was look at the ceiling. Even cuddling didn't work.

He tried talking to her about random things so she could fall asleep, and guess what, she still didn't. That resulted to him not falling asleep either last night because he wanted y/n to sleep first. He refused to sleep even though y/n told him to just rest without her.

Mikey's eyebags weren't as visible as hers and he didn't feel tired either. But it was obvious y/n hadn't slept for about a few days. Y/n needed to sleep and eat. Mikey had to make her eat or else she'd starve to death. Which would have a great effect on everyone.

Draken stood behind the two, glancing at y/n before giving her a pat on the head. "Don't worry, y/n. We'll get baji back." Y/n tilted her head a bit, eyes crazed and the 'x' scars adding to her deadlike state. "Kay." Monotonous, didn't even sound like her for a second.

Draken blinked, eyebrows furrowed with a frown attached to his lips. Mikey's eyes widened by the slightest. "...Kay..? That's all?..." Mikey muttered, slightly surprised. She should've asked a question on how they would know that or something.

"Y/n..." She turned towards mikey, feeling arms around her head and hearing a heartbeat. "Mikey.. let's go.." Y/n pushed him softly, denying his affection, as she walked through the gate. "Fighters!! Make your entrance!!" What great timing, y/n.

"Tokyo manji gang!" Toman followed behind y/n. She could barely stabalize herself due to the lack of sleep, but she couldn't have cared less. Her target was kisaki. Kisaki tetta, she had overheard kisaki talking to kazutora. How? She had her ways.

Anyways, kisaki was manipulating kazutora into killing baji. Yes, baji, she couldn't have thought kazutora could do it. But looking at his state right now. He just might. That's why y/n was going to attend this fight in the first place.

Take out kisaki, even if it means she had to kill him, and bring back baji, smart right? Not really, because someone still died in the end, and it wasn't kisaki. She ignored the overseerer, who she couldn't remember the name of, and walked to kazutora.