Together Forever..

(13th August 2027)
Attaching your earring,you look at yourself in the mirror,
The beautiful figure,dressed in a white lace gown with strands of curled up hair flowing down your shoulder..

The scent of the cologne surrounding the atmosphere.

The mirror being reflected with your grey polished glass lenses with your smooth makeup adding up grace to your eternal figure..

Wearing a rosegold bracelet in your right hand with oak brown extensions shimmering brightly in the nightlight..

You pick up the bouquet kept on the left side of the table while looking at the pale colored white flowers peeking through it..

While chewing mint in your mouth you leave a deep sigh noticing the ticking of the clock in the empty room..

while walking around,holding up your gown you think to yourself about all the memories you have had together..

You rest yourself on the chair scrolling through Instagram while checking posts of your favorite idols..

As you were taking selfies in one corner of the room..
You get called out by a loud yet sweet voice..

???- Y/N~ahh,

you instantly recognize the very familiar voice and get up carefully from the chair and start walking out of the room while closing the door behind..

Y/N- Yes eomma..I am here..

Your Mom-Omo sweetheart,you look just like an Angel..Come with me..You are being called.

He carefully helps you to walk towards the entrance of the hall..

As you wait there,you glance at all of the beautiful decorations being placed in the room,The people facing towards the stage..Kids running around looking at you and giving you a smile..

All of this gave you a lot of Joy..

You patiently stand there waiting for a little while facing to the ground due to all the compliments you were receiving..

As you were talking to your Mom,Your dad walks near you and offers his hand to you..

Your Dad- The Priest has announced your appearance to the stage dear..let's go..
He says with a soft smile..

You hold his hand and walk near the stage from the middle of the seating rows..

All of the present people look at you with a smile while you were approaching the stage..

The moment was here..You look into his deep brown eyes who was wearing a hot white tuxedo with messed up hair,impatiently waiting for you to arrive

You look into his deep brown eyes who was wearing a hot white tuxedo with messed up hair,impatiently waiting for you to arrive

Taehyung's outfit:

You step up the stage while holding the staircase railing while smiling at him..

As you were not aware of your gown you almost trip and fall..
But your handsome hunk was there for you..

He gently held your tiny waist and made you comfortable..

You get back up from his grip and walk on the stage holding hands..

Your gown:

As you both stand in the middle of the stage looking at people being seated while talking to each other..

The Priest speaks up

Now let's begin with the auspicious event..

He was about to read from the scriptures when..

Y/N- Wait..

What's gonna happen next?
What's Y/N planning to do?

Stay tuned..

I did not upload for almost a week because I had my exams..But now I will try to be regular..🙃
Stay tuned♡♡♡♡♡