3

You go upstairs and change into a black crop top and booty shorts with an oversized grey zipper jacket. You don't wear any makeup as you brush your hair and put on some shoes grabbing your black Prada purse and vape and phone. You finish getting ready and head downstairs where Jaden is waiting for you on his phone. You cough trying to get his attention as he looks up and smiles at you and pulls you into a kiss.

Jaden: ok ready?

You: mhm

You guys walk out of the house and into Jaden's car as he gets into drives seat starting the car and driving.

Halfway through the drive Jaden puts his hand on your thigh sending shivers through your spine and butterflies in your tummy.

You: jadennn

Jaden hums in response

You: you look cute

Jaden laughs as he stops at a red light and started to kiss you starting to put his tounge in as he wins. He starts to trace your body with his hands without breaking the kiss someone beeps at us at we stop making out and drives to the studio while having a smirk on his face.

We arrive at the studio as Jaden helps me out of the car walking to the studio not really next to each other because of paparazzi. We walk into the studio were we are greeted by our Producer Dave.

Dave: hi guys are you back to do your song?

Jaden: yea we're just going to be on the couch just writing some lyrics.

Dave: ok great I will just be in the other rooms call me when you guys finish writing.

You: ok that's great thank you Dave

He smiles and walks out the room as you and Jaden take out your notebooks and phone an cuddle in the couch with your head in his chest.

It's been 3 hours and you and Jaden have been writing lyrics and cuddling.

You: I finished my lyrics

Jaden: Me to let's get Dave

You nod as Jaden gets up to get Dave as they walk back into the room as he lets you into the booth.

Dave: ok ready?

You nod as you adjust the headband as he counts to down to three

Dave: 3, 2, 1

You: Does it rain in California?
Only dream I've ever known
Will they love you when you're famous?
Where you'll never be alone
Hope someday I'll find nirvana
I'll be looking down below
I'll be dead at 27
Only nine more years to go

I got a bully in my head
Fake love, fake friends
I was broken when you left
Now you hear me everywhere you go

La-dah-dee, oh, la-dee-dah
Gonna be a supеrstar
Be the girl you used to know
Playing on thе radio
La-dah-dee, oh, la-dee-die
Loving me is suicide
I'm a dreamer, I'm on fire
La-dah-dee, run for your life

You finish singing as Dave gives you a thumbs up as you take off your headphones and walk out to the booth as Jaden runs up to you and hugs you kissing your head.

Jaden: that was so good

You: that's Jae

You give him a peck as he walks into the booth and starts to sing his part

END OF THE CHAPTER