Prologue

Legend said that there was a Goddess of Everything. Her name was Alexandra. She ruled with her counterpart, Asher also known as the God of Everything. She was a beautiful goddess who thought love was the most beautiful thing. However, she did not get any lovers during her reign unlike Asher, who was a man-whore who loved to sleep around but careful not to get any of his lovers pregnant.

However, Alexandra, being lonely, fell in love with him. Asher knew that one day the goddess would fall for his charms and made sure to make her jealous. However, being her usual composed self, she showed no emotions and just concentrated on her role as a goddess.

Yet everytime when she was near him, she could not fight the undeniable attraction she felt for him. No one knew about her secret apart from her twin sister, Anna.(Please don't take offence! I just thought of this name)

She could sense that Alexandra was attracted to Asher and decided to plot something evil against her twin sister. Anna decided that she would sleep with Asher and she would call her sister via mindlink in order for her to catch them in the act. This was to make her emotionally weak enough so Anna could steal the crown from her sister and make herself the new queen.

One day, when she was doing the deed with Asher, she mindlinked her sister, Alexandra to meet her in her room. Sister, I have something important to tell you. Alexandra, being very caring, heard the urgency underlining in her sister's tone and decided to rush to her. She flung the door open and to her horror, she saw her own sister sleeping with Asher! Unfortunately, she immediately ran out of the room, trying not to burst into tears. For the next few months, she was cold, distant and harsh, nothing like her previous self.

All the other gods and goddesses were worried about her well-being but felt helpless since she shut them everytime they tried to help her. It didn't help that Asher turned a blind eye to the problem and ignored what was going on. Making sure that her sister was emotionally in pain, Anna started to stir up trouble. The huge fatal blow was on a fateful day. Alexandra got mindlinked by her best friend, Alya. Alexandra, your sister is fighting with Alvana! Anna's going to kill her!

Alexandra wallowed up her self pity and rushed to the main gate where Alvana was lying in a pool of blood. She rushed to her side, tending to her best friend's wounds when she suddenly collapsed face down, feeling the sharp piercing of a spear in her abdomen. Gasps and shouts were heard but all were blocked by an invisible barrier. Gritting her teeth, she looked up and saw her twin sister, Anna, smiling sinisterly at her. "Look's like you have lost Alexandra. You are about to die from that weapon we have crafted econs ago. How does it feel to be away from the spotlight? I give you an ultimatum. Give up your crown willingly or your poor friend shall die." She leered at Alexandra.

Knowing that she had failed everyone, including herself, she relented. " You will get my crown but you have to heal her." Cries of anguish and yelling were heard but none could make it through the barrier. "Too late." The last thing Alexandra heard before the spear was pulled out by her own flesh and blood.

Well, that was the prologue! Let me know in the comment section what do u think of my story! Please vote! I'll appreciate it a lot thanks :)