Chapter 13

The last week for school. For all the kids it's such a great week. But riley couldn't even smile. She was depressed. She got no one. Maya,farkle,lucas everyone left. Actually she made them leave. But she only got shawn.

"Hey riles. I can't see you like this" said shawn to riley. They sat at the cafeteria.

"Why you're not sitting with Maya and farkle?" Asked riley.

"Because I see you're need someone" said shawn.

Riley smiled. Maya came to Riley , "Riley, we need to talk" said Maya.

"I got nothing to say to you" said Riley without even looking at her.

"Riley, you have to understand. I did this for you!" Maya raised her voice.

Riley didn't answer, didn't look at Maya.

Maya walked out if the cafeteria.
Shawn walked after Maya.

"Maya!" Screamed shawn.
He took her hand and pulled Maya into a hug.
Maya started to cry.

"I screw up really bad this time" Maya cried into Shawn's chest.

"Maya you tried to help Riley, you did a good thing" shawn tried to cheer her up.

"That's not what Riley thinking" cried Maya.

"I'm sure if you'll give her time, she'll understand" said shawn.

Maya stopped crying and she walked with shawn to their last class of the day.

At the end of the school day, Riley walked alone to the subway. She wasn't feeling well, her head was spinning, she was tired. When she got into the train she sat at the sit and putted her head on the backrest. She closed her eyes, 'it's just for few seconds, nothing will happen' said Riley to her self. Slowly she fell asleep.

"Riley..Riley..Riley!" Shouted someone. He shook Riley and she woke up.

Slowly she opened her eyes and saw, lucas.

"Lu-lucas?" Said the sleepy Riley.

"What are you doing here?" Asked lucas.

"I-I need to come home. Wait! Where am I?" Asked Riley worryingly.

"You are in the other side of the town" said lucas.

"Oh no, this isn't good" worried Riley, "how am I suppose to come home?" Riley wanted to cry.

"No don't worry, I'll bring you back home, just come with me" said Lucas. He took her hand and they walked out of the train.

They sat on the bench. "We will wait for the train that taking to the north town" said Lucas.

Riley calmed down.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Riley.

"Oh, I was with missy" said Lucas.

"Oh" said Riley, she looked at here feet.

"Yeah..we broke up" said Lucas, he didn't look sad.

"W-hat? W-why?" Asked Riley.

Lucas took a deep breath, "because she wanted me to have sex with her" said Lucas.

Riley looked at him in shock.

"And I said no. I said that we're too young, so she broke up from me" Lucas smiled little.

"Why you are smiling?" Asked Riley confused.

"Because, I feel a release." Said Lucas.
"I don't really like her. I said all this in the cafeteria just to show the girl I love, that I move on" added.

Who is the girl he likes? Asked Riley her self. It could be her, but Lucas already told her he loves someone else. It maybe could be Maya. Of course, as always, all the boys fall in love with Maya and leave Riley all alone, thought Riley.

The train to the north town came and Lucas and Riley walked into the train and sat in the free sits.

Lucas looked at Riley. He saw that she looked sad. She looked not good. But Riley is always so happy and energetic. Why she look so depressed now?

"Hey Riley" said Lucas quietly while putting his hand on her leg.

Riley faced to Lucas. His eyes are so beautiful and his smile. Yes, she still got feelings for him.

"What's wrong?" Asked Lucas.

"Well, farkle told me one day that he has a crush on me and he wants to be more than just friends"

Lucas interrupt and said, "and you? You wanna be more than just friends?"

"Well I thought I didn't want but, everything changed at the school prom. He was so cute and funny, I started to have feelings for him. But I was to afraid so I said no again. Then Maya with her 'master plan' said to farkle to date smackle to make me jealous. And she succeeded. So one day she told me she planned this and that he don't really like her, so I went to him and told him that I would agree to be with him. But he told me that he is already dating smackle for real, and he got no more feelings for me" Riley looked down, she felt like she is going to cry.

Lucas hugged Riley, "you know, maybe if Maya didn't planned this, you wouldn't be with me now." Said Lucas.

Riley looked at him, "what are you trying to say?" Asked him.

"I'm trying to say that every time a bad thing happens to us, it's for something good that will show up in time you think it's all bad" smiled Lucas.

Riley looked at him. That's the Lucas she fell in love with.

The train came to Riley's station and she and Lucas got out from her.

But what they don't know, they were holding hands.

.......................
So those chapters were for Riley but next chapters will focus on shawn and Maya.
Thank you so much for reading! Liking! And commenting!
Love you 💜