27

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

❧ walking up the stairs to follow mr evans out the basement, you could hear the loud yet fainted noises of the rest of your friends shouting and laughing at each other at an obnoxious level. mr evans led you to his kitchen once you both reached the top of the stairs.

you assumed that amour was walking behind you from the footsteps that you were hearing from the stairs. mr evans took off his apron and hung it up on the nearest hanger before gesturing to the counter table that was in the middle of the kitchen.

"alright you two, the brownies are ready to be serves. the snacks are in that basket over there," evans gestured his fingers to the tray of brownies on the table and the basket of snacks set ride beside the tray. evans was beginning to mention something else to you but stopped himself after looking up, "oh! armin, i thought it was amoura that was gonna come and help," evans chuckled.

your eyes flickered to armin for a split second and went back down to turn around to go wash your hands. your back was turnt and armin boring his eyes upon your presence, you could just feel it, "amoura had to deal with something with rylee...so I offered to help instead," armin said charmingly, you rolled your eyes at that.

evans only informed the two that he would be going on his way out to work, leaving you and armin in the kitchen...alone. the first five minutes were silently awkward. no words or even glances were exchanged while you both were in the kitchen. you and armin's job was basically to place the brownies in the three large plates to be served.

armin turned off the faucet after washing his hands and grabbed a paper towel to dry them before walking towards the table to stand beside you. you exhaled slowly and took a few steps to not be so close to him and you knew he noticed that after he moved his puckered lips to the side.

you wanted the silence to the stay the same but of course he had to mess it up after clearing his throat. from how long you knew armin, you knew that anytime he cleared his throat in the middle of silence, it meant he was gonna start speaking, "erm.." he mumbled.

you stayed quiet and tried to act like he wasn't there but clearly he wasn't getting the memo because he just began to speak once again, "I know that you probably don't want to speak to me or even see me right now," you damn right. you gulped softly and kept your eyes down, watching your hand movement with carefully picking up a brownie and placing it on the plate.

"I was an asshole for saying what I said to you," he continued, not caring if you were listening to him or not, he just really wanted you to hear him out. you clenched your jaw and looked him in the corner of your eyes a few times before speaking.

"you think? you really hurt my feelings armin," you spoke so softly and armin can hear how hurt you were in your voice, it was coming from the back of your throat and everything. armin nibbled on his bottom lip as he listened to you rant to him about that day and why his words were really effective.

"I know and I'm really sorry y/n. all the things I said to you was out of pocket and it just disrespected you as a whole. I should've been more considerate and thought before I spoke," he was going in. you didn't know what to do so you stood there and listened to him, waiting patiently for him to stop talking and finish up.

your guts was telling you that maybe you should still keep your distance from him and that it would be better if he wasn't in your life, cause what could he possibly benefit in it? but your mind was telling you that forgiving him might also be the right choice so you both can fully move on.