CHAPTER NINETEEN

"Stop shouting meng, if someone here knows you or recognises you, then you will be in trouble, i will take you back to your apartment." Meng friend who realised that meng is drunk said and took meng out of the club, then drove towards meng apartment which wasn't far, within two minutes, he has already arrived, he took meng back to his apartment and had him sleep, he also went back to his house since he wasn't that drunk unlike meng who was completely wasted, after knowing the existence of wang yibos child, it made meng heartbroken and angry, everything he did backfired, nothing went right, everything is wrong.

********
"We didn't attend your wedding, we really missed a lot, but you didn't even inform us that your getting married." Jiang cheng complained, zhan sighed, he didn't even have a plan of getting married, it was a mistake, he was careless that day and ended up pregnant, being a filial son who cares about his parents reputation decided to marry a man he never met before or interacted, no love was involved, secondly for his baby to have a fatherly figure, but now there's no need for him to stay in this marriage.

"I was careless and i ended up pregnant, but I was unlucky my baby died, but it's nothing, i will be getting divorced in a week." Zhan answered, the three decided to just stop asking about xiao zhan marriage, it looks like a painful thing to him.

"By the way jiang cheng, i will crush at yourself for few days, don't worry no trouble will come to you." Zhan added, jiang cheng didn't refuse, xiao zhan said his goodbyes with his two other friends promising to meet each other the secomd day at jiang chwng place and catch up some more, they have alot to talk about. Xiao zhan left with jiang cheng, not worried about clothes or anything, he had his subordinates take over his business for a few day's, and if he wants someone not to find him, then no one will find him, he needs some piece, put everything back at his mind and just have fun.

Wang yibo before going to bed went to check on xiao zhan, he didn't treat the bruises on xiao zhan shoulders and wrists and he is afraid xiao zhan might develop a fever and he will never forgive himself if something was to happen then he w, opening the door, yibo was greeted with an empty room, he checked the toilet, showeroom, everything was empty, yibo was confused and at the same time nervous, the door was locked from outside and it's impossible to come out unless, yibo immediately ran towards the window and saw the 'rope' xiao zhan used to sneak out, yibo gritted his teeth in anger, he didn't expect xiao zhan to really sneak out without him even knowing!.

Wang yibo was about to go out when his phone rang, he didn't bother to check who it was, and he picked up the call, he was invited by his friend shouting.

'You better protect your kid! Your boyfriend is after his life! He knew about the kid existence and he promised to kill him! You better find a way to save your kid! You spent millions of money to get that machine even before it could be tested to be valid for usage!'

Wang yibo friend shouted at the end of the phone, yibo froze where he was standing, the existence of the baby has been a secret, he wanted to tell the good news to xiao zhan on his birthday which will be in few months time, but then xiao zhan wants to get divorced, it hurts so much, he is not sure how he will be able to live on without xiao zhan, he just loves him so much, but people say love cannot be forced, he will try his best to keep xiao zhan close to him, he will not let him leave him all alone.

Yibo decided not to bother about xiao zhan for the time being, his baby is his priority for now, even if the security at the hospital is guaranteed, he is not going to take any chances, he called the doctor and the two met at the hospital, yibo and the doctor went where the baby was kept, the baby was growing up well just like any other baby in a womb, the machine was so advanced that it could act as a uterus, the baby could move freely inside the machine, receive nutrients, excrete receive oxygen and many other things, yibo looked at his baby boy, he is already five months old going to six, the baby was asleep, his little thumb in his mouth, yibo couldn't help but smile, his heart filled with happiness and pure love.

Yibo remembered this is the baby he tried to kill, luckily he came back to his senses after, before the operation could commence, even though xiao zhan was already sedated, he immediately entered into the operation room and talked with the doctor, luckily the hospital was so big and they had a machine that was brought over, even if the inventor said the machine wasn't fully developed and needed final touches, yibo decided to take the risk and had his baby's life saved, yibo didn't mind spending millions just to buy the machine.

Luckily the machine worked, and his baby was saved and now knowing his baby is in danger, he will do anything to keep him safe, yibo called his friend and asked him where he saw meng and who he was with since its impossible for meng to know such a thing, minutes passed and Wang yibo received a video from his friend, he saw meng with another man who were talking and seems to be close, the doctor recognised the man beside meng.

"Sir yibo, this is an intern at our hospital, his name is Mark, he must have searched my private files and informed meng." The doctor said while pointing at the young man beside meng.