math class

"and for homework, you will use this linear equation to form a table and graph. Make sure your x and y axis are labeled correctly and you..."
  I blocked out what the teacher was saying to look over at Parker. He was gently pressing a pen to his lips. He looked back at me in the row behind him. He started twirling the pen between his fingers as he smiled and looked away. I shuffled in my seat. The scraping of chairs and unzipping of bags implied that it was time to go. The teacher picked up the phone and his eyes widened.
  "Ok. Yep, I'll be right there. Alright! Class! I have to leave. So have a great rest of the day, and I'm sure you can escort yourselves out."
  He rushed out of the room, flinging his satchel over his shoulder. Other students started to leave the room to go home for the day. The teacher quickly popped his head into the room;
  "Oh! And whoever's last to leave the room, please lock up that would be greatly appreciated."
  He ran off. After most of the class had trailed out of the room, I noticed that Parker hadn't put away his things... and neither had I. We both stayed in our seats. My friend Harper hoisted her bag over her shoulders, pushed her chair in and turned to me.
  "You walking today?" She asked
  "Nah, I'll see you on Saturday though." I answered.
  She nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. Nobody else was in the room but me... and him. I got up out of my seat, walked down the row, and locked the door with a snap.
"How interesting." He purred as he cocked his head, a strand of his dark hair falling against his forehead.
"You didn't think I'd wait, did you?" I asked, slowly walking towards the desk he still sat at.
"The opposite actually, I knew you would wait. You aren't as unpredictable as you may think miss Jenkins."
I stopped beside his chair.
"Don't call me that, you made me sound old." I said.
"Oh I see. Would you rather I call you..."
He leant forward, a light hand brushing my arm. He whispered:
"Siena."
My breath hitched.
"You like when I say your first name... don't you Siena."
He smirked.
"Don't you..."
"Yes..." I whispered.
"Louder." He said as he cupped my cheek in his hand and placed a thumb against my bottom lip.
"Yes.." I repeated, slightly louder.
"Mm that's good. Now... say mine." He said as he dragged his gentle fingers against the crevices of my face.
"Parker."
"Say it again." he said as he threw his head back.
"Parker Devlin..."
"Jesus Siena... you have no idea what that does to me." He stroked his hand down to the curve of my back, past my hips, sending shivers down my spine.He halted his hand against the side of my thigh and squeezed slightly. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I couldn't explain in words how much I wanted him. How much I wanted his breath to intertwine with mine as he touched everywhere. My waist, my arms, my chest, my thighs, in between them. Everywhere... that I'd never allowed anyone to touch before.
I couldn't resist the urge any longer. I straddled him, pushing my hot, shaking body against his larger build, letting his warmth encase me.
I ravaged my lips against his. He let out soft groans as I ran my fingers through his dark hair. He ran his hands under the hem of my shirt, not for a second breaking contact with my lips as he felt my bare skin. He reached the buckle of my bra and un-did it with haste. Luckily that day I decided to wear a strapless, so he had no trouble slipping it from under my shirt.
He dropped it to the ground and groped the underside of my breasts over the thin fabric of my uniform. I could feel his cock begin to swell as I ground up against it. He softly bit my lip, putting more pressure on it as I moved faster, rolling my hips back and forth. He wasn't the only one feeling pleasure at that point, the heat of the moment was slowly bringing me to my peak.
I had to slow down so this moment could last longer... and so I could torture the both of us.
I lessened the haste of my movements and pulled my face away from his.
"You can't stop, not like this." He groaned.
"We're both getting too close... and I want you to deserve to finish." I smirked, learning the power I had over him.
"Is that so? Well then. If I'm not allowed to finish... I guess you'll just have to."
He stood up, causing me to do the same, and slammed me against the desk like I was nothing. I liked that. I lay on the desk as he knelt down before me. We stared at each other for a moment, then he shifted his focus to what was below my eyes. He pressed his lips to my inner thighs, leaving trails of kisses on each one. He stopped right before my vulva, and pressed a thumb against the sensitive area, over my shorts. I let out a light moan in protest. He put on slightly more pressure and moved in deathly slow circular motions.
"Even through your shorts..."
I arched my back.
" I can tell just how wet you are for me..."
My moans got louder as he moved faster, I tried to restrain them.
"...I really thought you didn't like me..."
I clutched the sides of the desk.
"...that you thought of us as friends and nothing more..."
My breathing became deeper.
"...yet here you are, practically begging me to fuck you. Without even saying much."
My hips swayed slightly.
"Luckily for you I'm happy to oblige."
He stood up and took my leg in his hands, taking off my shoes but leaving my socks. He moved up to the hem of my shorts and pulled them off as well. Then, he slid his thumbs under the lining of my underwear and moved them down my legs, observing what he was revealing.
He undid his belt in a swift motion, looking me dead in the eyes as he did. He unzipped his pants and chucked them to the floor with the rest of the clothes. His underwear was tented, and once they were removed, I could see how hung he really was.
Good god.
He leant over me and pressed his lips against mine before he slammed into me.
Over and over again.
I tightened my walls around him, and I could hear his suppressed groans through our kiss. His full length pounded into me, faster and harder. I wasn't sure how much longer I could take it.
He slid his hand under my shirt and fondled my breasts with tantalising force. I could feel colour rising in my cheeks. I was practically quivering under him. His build wrapped around me like a safe, intimate cage. I unbuttoned his shirt and let it hang off him.
It was starting to get dark outside and the moon gave his muscular chest a light contour, highlighting the pearls of sweat on his skin. I thought of his body as a Greek statue, carved by angles.
"Parker"
"Siena"
We looked into each others eyes, for once with not just lust, but something more. I couldn't help but kiss his soft lips again.
The pace of his thrusting quickened slightly as we both got closer to climax. We didn't suppress either of our moans at that point, I had my hand on the back of his neck, his jaw clenched.
"Where?" He asked, strained.
"Inside." I answered.
He drilled into me and let out his final release. He didn't pull out until he caught his breath. Then he slid his fingers against my clit and lubricated me with his cum. I let out my loudest moan yet and my whole body started violently shaking out of the immense pleasure of that moment. He slowed down as I reached my peak.
We both took a few moments, using the silence to rest for a moment, his semen still dripping out of me. My thighs were still shaking slightly. He put his hand against my neck and brought me in for the deepest kiss we've had yet. I lightly stroked his hair.
After a couple minutes, we pulled away and gathered our stuff. I shoved my bra into my bag along with my shorts and shoes. I put on my underwear.
Parker hadn't bothered to button up his shirt as he put his pants back on along with his belt. His hair was messy and I admired how he looked in that moment, less done up than he usually was.
We left the classroom and locked the door as Mr Walters had instructed. Parker slung an arm around my shoulders.

I couldn't wait for our next math class.