Chapter 1: The smoothest criminal

You wake up and put on your Michael Jackson cosplay and sunscreen. You head over to your new school. When you arrive you see a body hung up.

Y/n: It would be a shame if this body were to go to waste...

You climb up and cut the body down. You  hide and proceed to eat the body

Y/n: Very filling.

*timeskip*

You see everyone else bow to this girl with black hair and white clothing. You ignore it and walk away from it when suddenly

Angry giant: HEY! BOW DOWN TO LADY SATSUKI OR I WILL HAVE TO DISCIPLINE YOU!

Y/n: I don't bow. Now if you'll excuse me.

Angry giant: I WARNED YOU!

Then whips came out from behind him and flew towards you. You just cut them apart faster than anyone can see.

Angry giant: WHAT!? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Y/n: I'd rather not get my hands dirty today so why don't you leave me alone

You then walk past him.

*timeskip*

You're walking though an alleyway when a drunk idiot bumps into you. There's a man and a woman with him.

Idiot: Hey! Watch where ya going!

Y/n: Pardon me.

Idiot: Hey man where'd ya get those nice ass clothes? I want them.

Y/n: They're not for sell. Now if you'll excuse me.

Idiot: Man are you ok? You look pale? Are you sick?

You punch the idiot into the wall, hearing a satisfying crack. He slumps down, dead.

Man: YOU KILLED MY BROTHER, YOU BASTARD!

He runs at you but you kick him up into the air. You push the woman into a wall.

Y/n: Tell me. Does my complexion look unhealthy to you?

She sits there, terrified.

Y/n: Do I look sick to you?

She has fear in her eyes.

Y/n: Do I look like I'm not long for this world?

She shakes her head no. You inject her with your blood in such a massive amount that she just turns into a pile of flesh. Unbeknownst to you, you were being watched by one of the Elite Four.