Chose Theory!

Okay,here is my theory that Chose is going to happen.In the Henry Danger episode,The Trouble With Frittles,When Trent and Mary came on with the News report,Trent is wearing blue for Bodacious Blue Bacon and Mary is wearing red for Ragin'Red Rhubarb.Henry and Ray were talking about colors red and blue(Which happens to be the primary colors of their alter egos.)Bose and Chapa's Superhero costume colors are red and blue.Ray and Henry's colors are the exact same colors as Bose and Chapa's! And Ray has some similarities to Bose and Chapa.Ray and Bose are both superheros,are both the good looking guys on the team,and are both not very smart.Ray and Chapa are both superheros,they have somewhat similar hairstyles,they enjoy hurting others then fighting for justice,and they both have really bad aim(Ray when using laser guns and Chapa with her powers)Bose and Chapa are like Ray split in two!So that's why I think Chose is going to happen.I ship Bose and Chapa.#Chose!The ManCave is red and blue and Chapa and Bose's colors are red and blue!In The Trouble With frittles, it went like this:Henry:"So you're not gonna help that guy just cause he's voting blue(Bose's costume color!)?! Ray:"Maybe." Henry:"Alright.Okay.Then I'm not gonna help anybody who's voting red(Chapa's costume color!)!Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!