Part 5

~excuse all mistakes

                       Kai

    I looked down at my phone, I knew I was gonna regret this conversation, but we had a lot of history and I can't lie and say I don't miss when stuff was good

    I looked down at my phone, I knew I was gonna regret this conversation, but we had a lot of history and I can't lie and say I don't miss when stuff was good. It sucks but im still in love with him.

901-555-1234: Kaimiya, I know u not goin to answer if I call, I been tryna talk to u. I promise I never did nothin with that girl, it was just conversation. I know that dont make it right, I miss u being here a nigga been lonely, come see me ?
9:34pm

901-555-1234: I love u Kaimiya 💙
9:34pm

Me: but how do I really know it was nothing Shun? She sure ain't make it seem like nothing, I love you too but now I can't trust you.
9:35pm

901-555-1234: Fuck, I know I fucked up but let me swoop, Ima make it up to u.
9:35pm

(Photo of Shun)

(Photo of Shun)

I knew exactly what he meant by make it up to me, knowing I missed that thang. I knew if I went I was going to let it happen, but I also knew if I did it he gotta know that don't mean we back together. We been together for a while maybe what we really need is a break from each other, maybe we needa try new things, new people. I decided to wait to reply to him besides we just got to the studio. Unc parked the car, I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door.

   "Aye lil one, lemme talk to ya for a min" Unc nodded his head at Sa

    I smiled while grabbing my phone and letting myself out of his car. Bout time they stop playing, I walked into the studio doors and waved at Mac. I knew him cause I've been here with Shun whenever he came to the studio. I walked straight to the back to the room I heard music playing. I walked in and it was kinda thick. I felt like all eyes was on me for a split second until I saw Kenny with his arms wide open, he was my brothers old friend back when my brother was down here.

   "KENNY!" I yelled while running and jumping on him when he finally put me down I looked over and saw the boy from lastnight he was looking at me. I looked away and continued with Kenny.